The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Yorkshire Whippet Clib

Veredon

Russ
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Which k9ers will be joining us Grenoside Community centre on Sunday for our Open show then? Lynn Yacoby-Wright is Doing Bitches And Valerie Foss the Dogs.

Hope the weather improves for people travelling a long way.

I thought id enter `for a change` ;) but only so I could see [SIZE=14pt]YOU [/SIZE] Russ :thumbsup: :wub: :* :huggles:

Ive got 3 entered (w00t) all girls , no boys :wacko: . Cant wait for my Pie and peas :cheers:

Weather permitting,i'll be there,but like Jax,i'm only going to see you RUSS :wub:

Looking forward to the "meet & greet"! :thumbsup: ;)

alfyn said:
Weather permitting,i'll be there,but like Jax,i'm only going to see you RUSS :wub:
Looking forward to the "meet & greet"! :thumbsup:   ;)

[SIZE=14pt]Russ will be on DOOR/welcoming duties - so you can all spend a good long time with him whilst buying your catalogues[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
If Russ is the meet and greet magnet I would put the price of the catalogues up quick.!!!

Jenny

:lol: :- " OKAY so we all need to know more about the [SIZE=14pt]FUSS[/SIZE] about [SIZE=14pt]RUSS[/SIZE]????

Just how whippey-shaped is he to make all you ladies GAGA!!!! :lol: ..or is it something to do with tickling him behind the ear???? o:)

You're all mad :lol: :huggles: :clown:

I think im seeling Raffle tickets so i get to 'strip' people aswell :- " :- "

ozzy said:
Which k9ers will be joining us Grenoside Community centre on Sunday for our Open show then? Lynn Yacoby-Wright is Doing Bitches And Valerie Foss the Dogs.Hope the weather improves for people travelling a long way.

Hi I'm coming , just bringing the one whippet, can,t wait really enjoyed show in oct. WHO IS RUSS?! rubenblu.x

He is the tall guy on the door!! Where you will get your catalogues from make sure you say hello to him!!!!

He has a fan club on here so if u get his autograph you can sell it on ebay!!! :p

dawn said:
He is the tall guy on the door!! Where you will get your catalogues from make sure you say hello to him!!!!
He has a fan club on here so if u get his autograph you can sell it on ebay!!! :p

Oh I know who you mean, I think i had to see him to get the cup i won. very tall young man.

This isn't fair! Sounds like us mere mortals 'Up North' have to miss out.

Russ, you will have to have a day at a Scottish Whippet Club Show so the rest of us can see what we are missing!!!

Mind you, i will be coming to see you in the next couple of weeks!!!!

Denise

Sent a complimentary entry, but only going as far as Easington Peterlee, weather permitting, I think that is far enough in this snow, that is if I make it that far. Hopefully it will clear up by the weekend. Have a good day those who go to South Yorks!

I've entered as usual. What's the weather like up there? We have snow here(5") The first time it's settled in 3 years as we usually miss it

Hi Yvette,it's been snowing all day,we've got aboy 2 ins but all the roads are clear and are kept very well gritted.I don't think anyone will have any trouble at the Sheffield End.

Why is that Dawn?

Its that 'come and have a look at my puppys' trick then??? (w00t) (w00t) LOL

Denise

ozzy said:
Hi Yvette,it's been snowing all day,we've got aboy 2 ins but all the roads are clear and are kept very well gritted.I don't think anyone will have any trouble at the Sheffield End.
Cheers Russ, should be ok at this end on the roads, see you Sunday :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back