The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spidey Is Here

Rae

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well, yesterday I brought the little fella home. :wub: He's made himself well at home now, and although he's slept a lot he's certainly very busy while he's awake (w00t) :D All poos and wees in the garden so far :thumbsup: Be prepared to be bombarded with photos of him :wub:

playing in the garden

DSCF0804.jpg

his shoe fettish...

DSCF0816.jpg

DSCF0818.jpg

DSCF0821.jpg

Spidey woz ere :p

DSCF0840.jpg

on the sofa with Star :wub:

DSCF0826.jpg

and lastly, a photo I didnt dare hope for, Spidey and Nana Holly who is loving having him here.

DSCF0831.jpg

He asleep with her again now :huggles:

What a beautiful little face - he's gorgeous - those eyes!! :wub:

He looks as if he has his little paws well under the table already :thumbsup:

Oooooh how delish is he, and that pic of him with Nana Holly :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hope you have years and years of fun with him Rae, and I really must pop round and pick up those chicken wings I left in your freezer (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

:huggles: AAw - that photo of Spidey and nanna Holly is so sweet :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

aww hes gorgeous isnt he :wub: :huggles:

isnt it lovely having a pup around the house :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: he is a great looking boy :thumbsup:best of :luck: with him :luck:

He looks well settled :wub: I hope our introductions go as well as yours have :sweating:

He is such a pretty boy :wub:

He is absolutely gorgeous :wub: :huggles:

Aww Rae he is just lovely... :wub: that little dark demon face... :lol: :- "

AHHHH! Hes just scrummy!! :wub: :wub: :wub: We have those slatey things in the garden, Dudley loves picking them up and running round the garden with them :lol: Well id say he looked pretty settled :- " lots of luck with him :luck: I hope you have lots of fun years with him and enjoy the puppyhood, they grow so fast dont they :huggles:

Emma xxx

(w00t) what a cutie :wub:

wising lots of :luck: :luck: with him :thumbsup:

he is lovely :wub: looks like he is well at home :huggles:

Yea!! Spidey photos. Looks like he's settled in well. Glad to hear that all those 'quicky wee's' commands have worked.

He's a grand lad. :wub: :wub:

Janimal said:
Aww Rae he is just lovely... :wub:   that little dark demon face... :lol:   :- "

Your not wrong there :devil: :lol:

Glad to hear that all those 'quicky wee's' commands have worked.

LOL .....You must find me riveting to talk to :lol: ...what with no, no, no, no and no ....oh and quicky wees, quicky wees and leave it :b ......They are all learning "come" and sit now :D

Glad Spidey is wreaking havoc ....no meant settling in well ....Love the photo of Hols and Spidey B :wub: :wub:

:wub: Handsome little man

Awwww, bless :huggles:

Out in the big wide world with lots of new whippie friends :thumbsup:

Spidey looks 100% settled in already, Rae :) Good luck to you all :luck: :luck: :cheers:

Ohhhh, what an absolute babe! :wub:

Love the photo of him with Nana Holly- just gorgeous :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

What a handsome little fella :wub: . Can't wait to meet him some day :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back