The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spooky Pic Taken Yesterday

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
what else is in the pic of dad and lady

DSC00913.jpg

:eek: Oh wow..have just focused on it....its a whippet!!

Once you adjust your eyes it is soooo clear......looks like someone hasn`t finished walking with your dad yet!!!

They do say the ones that have passed over stay by our sides forever :huggles:

looks a litle bigger than a whippet to me,lurcher greyhound maybe ?

Last edited by a moderator:
my dad was well known for his running dogs , and he loved them with a passion and i do wonder if it was jessie , whom my jessie is named after

:) dont worry , on a hunting forum its gone to 8 pages , half can see it , the other half think i should to frank lol

Once you pointed out where to look I could see it and knew it was a sighthound before you said what it was .

How strange , it would be great to think they were still around even when they are gone :)

I will check again later after I have had my Friday night G&T (or two or so ...) :teehee:

My sister once went to a spiritualist and she isnt a animal lover really ,well the women said as soon as she walked in that she was surrounded by dogs, the women went on to say what breeds and colours they all where ,my sister only knew a couple and said she would see me as i was the one that had dogs.

when she came to see me i knew all the dogs she mentioned and some belonged to neighbours that had passed , i spent time with all of them on a daily basis having cuddles when they came round to our garden to see me :)

WOW

When I initally looked I couldn't see it, then I noticed the head and the front legs came into place, but if I move slightly sideways I can see hindquarters and tail, how spooky it all is.

Jenny

i think i can see it, :unsure:

is it almost in the same walking shape as the real dog behind him??

its a nice thought to think they stay with you even when they are gone :huggles:

stephen spotted what it looked like nearly straight off. and who says men arent observant :lol:

stephen spotted what it looked like nearly straight off. and who says men arent observant :lol:

tony and alexs spotted it strate away then thay ahve spendt another 20 minets trying to show me iv looked on 2 diffrent computre with and without speks and carnt see a thing

Yup, I saw it without the sencond pic for help. Its actually quite clear.

for those still struggling - excuse the dodgy drawing ........ Incidentally I don't subscribe to the ghost dog theory, optical illusions happen all the time and are nothing more than that - illusions. Did anyone spot the landing spacecraft on the horizon? :D

ghost3.pdf

Attachments

• ghost3.pdf
    65.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
oh no,,,, i see a full dog slightly higher than yours ian with its head down, its in the middle of the circle tanya has drawn

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back