The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spot The Cat

JAX

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bless him :wub: hes obviosly not playing with a full deck ! :blink:

Can you spot the cat ??

Thirsty work , this `puppy` sitting ,, I dont mind sharing my water with you :wub:

Beautiful pictures :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and so sweet puppies :wub: :wub: :wub:

He thinks he's a whippet (w00t) (w00t) mine would have scratched their eyes out if they were jumping all over her, although she will sit with them :thumbsup:

Jax, that is a cracking photo!!!!!!!!!!

Treasure it, you may never find such an accomodating moggy again........He is one sanwich short of a picnic, isn't he? :wub:

The pups are looking fabulous BTW........All homed yet???????

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful piccy jax, :wub: that cats barking! (w00t)

what fantastic photos - i hope my 4 cats are as happy to see a new pup!!!

hehe brilliant :wub: You should video moments like that for You've Been Framed :b .... it's just the sort of stuff they love :p

Fabulous photos Jax. Super cat. Love him what a sweetie. :wub:

Lovely pic - what a laid back cat!! -_- -_- Pups are looking gorgeous Jax. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Flloyd looks such a friendly and tolerant cat, guess you could say ........

........nice but dim. :wacko:

:wub: Pups are adorable :wub:

awwwwwwww lovely cat.god (w00t) look at those pups,six weeks old already :lol: :lol:

Hi Jax

lovely pictures of the pups and cat, looking at it makes me very sad as my tonkinese boy went missing 6 weeks ago and we have many pictures of him and Willow playfighting. He just disappeared on day and I have done everything to find him 500 leaflets through doors, vets and ad in the newspaper plus shop windows. He is a lovely cat and really missed.

What a lovely colour your cat is.

tabz2711 said:
Hi Jaxlovely pictures of the pups and cat, looking at it makes me very sad as my tonkinese boy went missing 6 weeks ago and we have many pictures of him and Willow playfighting. He just disappeared on day and I have done everything to find him 500 leaflets through doors, vets and ad in the newspaper plus shop windows. He is a lovely cat and really missed.

What a lovely colour your cat is.

Don't give up Tabz my cat went missing for 3 months then one night she just turned up and sat on the window sill waiting to come in (w00t) like nothing had changed :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back