The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spring Fair Whippet Judging

Ms Molly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done to the Newling Family and especially Simone, who again piloted Cooper, Taejaan Poetic Jusice to Dog CC and R/Up BOB day 2 at Spring Fair.

Simone and Cooper are off to a fabulous start together as they also took the dog CC, R/;Up BOB and Puppy In Gp yesterday at the prestigious Spring Fair International in Sydney. The first time Simone has handled him too!!!!

Not bad for a ten year old handler and a nine month old puppy!!!!

A good day for Taejaan as Ann Rudd in SA finished Taejaan Strike Me Handsome today in Adelaide.

Congratulations to you all.

smiles

Molly

cooper_8msm3.jpg

Ms Molly said:
Well done to the Newling Family and especially Simone, who again piloted  Cooper, Taejaan Poetic Jusice to  Dog CC and R/Up BOB day 2 at Spring Fair. 

Simone and Cooper are off to a fabulous start together as they also took the dog CC, R/;Up BOB and Puppy In Gp yesterday at the prestigious Spring Fair International in Sydney. The first time Simone has handled him too!!!!

A good day for Taejaan as Ann Rudd in SA finished Taejaan Strike Me Handsome today in Adelaide.

smiles

Molly

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done Simone,Janice and Noel....What a great result :D :D ....

I am very proud of our boy...

Sonia

WELL DONE TO JASPER(CH TAEJAAN STRIKE ME HANDSOME)AND ANN ON HIS CHAMPIONSHIP... :) :) WELL DONE TO YOU BOTH...GO TAEJAAN WHIPPETS...

SONIA

[SIZE=14pt]Many Congratulations to Simone & Cooper [/SIZE] :cheers: And all at Taejaan Whippets Cooper looks very lovely. :thumbsup: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]on Coopers great win[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

also

Anne Rudd is just over the moon with Jasper's title as well as he is only 20 months old. This is how he did it :thumbsup:

25.11.06 All Breeds Dog Club Judge: Miss B Warman N.Z. Taejaan Strike Me Handsm (Jasper), 21 point BOB & Aust Bred in Group and Aust Championship Title

26.11.06 All Breeds Dog Club Judge: Mr C Walker N.Z. Taejaan Strike Me Handsm (Jasper) 18 point BOB & Aust Bred in Group.

Cristina

Ms Molly said:
Well done to the Newling Family and especially Simone, who again piloted  Cooper, Taejaan Poetic Jusice to  Dog CC and R/Up BOB day 2 at Spring Fair.

smiles

Molly

Many congratulations, Molly, to you & all concerned. Great result.

Gail.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back