The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Staghound Or Deerhound

Is this a Greyhound cross Staghound or a Greyhound cross Deerhound?

• Staghound

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deerhound

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lucas15

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is Chloe my longdog supposedly she should be a greyhound/deerhound but She looks otherwise. Im not bothered but im curious. I know she's def greyhound because her mum was there but her dad was away studding. chloe.jpg

You should be pleased, she looks a right stunner. :wub:

Dont see how she would'nt be a grey/deer x. :thumbsup: Only in my opinion.

Hi Lucas,

nice, she might have a bit of deerhound but she isnt a first cross deerhound x greyhound :thumbsup:

IMO she doesn't look like a first x. My friend has a dog very simular and he's irish wolfhound x greyhound. I'm going with the broadness of the nose a deerhound would be a little more pointed in my opinion.

However she looks a real stunner. I really like her

Sorry to be dim but I thought staghounds were an American mix of greyhound and deerhound or an old term for deerhound?

OEH said:
Sorry to be dim but I thought staghounds were an American mix of greyhound and deerhound or an old term for deerhound?
I was told they are similar but are differently coloured but im not sure

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't voted because I've noooo idea, but just wanted to say that Chloe is absolutely gorgeous. She's my OH's idea of the perfect dog :wub:

Just to be different she looks very similar to a friends Lurcher which is Greyhound x Beardie!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back