The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

starting again

baldric

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
could anyone point me in the right direction as per my message on the general site, i raced whippets untill about 2 years ago due to certain circumstances i had to give up. i had just bred my first litter of puppies from my bitch racing name our white heart, sire wonder why does anyone know where these puppies are now.

i would also like details of a club that i could join to resume racing,it sounds from your site that the social side of the sport is still thriving.

i would also like to contact doug & steph hood can anyone help on any of the above?

regards

neil billings.  

Hi Neil

I remember you and your visits to the Northern opens.  We have the Whiphaven dogs, but now live in Hereford.  Some of your pups are running at the moment, and have done quite well.  I'll look at your profile in a moment, and if you have an email address listed, I'll email you some phone numbers.  Andover are now running every other week I believe, but I'm sure someone else will post the dates here.  East Sussex don't run at Worthing anymore, but I would think they are looking for another ground.  If your email address isn't listed in your profile, feel free to email me privately for some contact numbers.  

Hi Neil I know of  a club that races lurchers and whippets in sussex. their e-mail address is sussexlongdogs.co.uk hope this helps and hope to see you there :) if you have any problems give me an e-mail

Michael

Thank you very much for your information.  When and where do sussexlongdogs race?  Are there many pedigree whippets racing there, if not, do peds race non peds?  

Hope to see you in the near future! :biggrin:

Regards

Neil

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back