Steal the cookie

Josie

Administrator
Administrator
Registered
Wagso - Clevedon Dog Walking Services
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just for some fun!

The goal is to use anything in your power (which can be anything, this is a text game) to steal and keep the cookie. Do not be OP (Example: *keeps cookie forever*) and do not eat the cookie.

Alright, let's get started. *throws cookie*

Ummmm....?

*Grabs the cookie from out the Butternut Box before the dog eats it*

Do I now have to do something with it so someone else can get it, e.g. *puts it out of reach on a high shelf*?

I use a step ladder to get the cookie from the top shelf and put it safely in my car......

the 3 of us are on our way to a lovely walking-path, with the dogs, of course, & when we stop for petrol, i hurry back to the car ahead of everyone, & shift the cookie to the kangaroo-pocket of my sweatshirt. :)

I pretend to give you a big hug from behind, getting the cookie. I put it in a tin with several cookies of the same type so you don't know which one it is!

I squeeze behind the sofa because I'm only diddy and put all the cookies in a tin marked 'cake'. In house no one will ever bother to look there unless it's Xmas or someone's birthday.

I squeeze behind the sofa because I'm only diddy and put all the cookies in a tin marked 'cake'. In house no one will ever bother to look there unless it's Xmas or someone's birthday.

Now that is sneaky!

I'm craving chocolate cake so I open the tin and find the cookies. I eat all of them except one that looks a little battered so I take that one and bury it under the apple tree

I happen to watch @Caro Perry hide the cookie under the apple tree as I pass by and as luck has it I am out with my pet mole.

I send my mole off to dig back up the cookie and we take it to the library and hide it in a book...

... which was the diet book I borrowed. I found the book, took out the cookie, and decided it looked so nice I wasn't going to diet after all. I went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee to dunk it in but when I came back...........

My pet magpie that steals everything had flown in through the open kitchen window and taken the cookie. She is now keeping it safe by sitting on it in her nest.

My cat climbs the tree, steals the cookie from the nest, and runs off down the path with it.

Harri chases the cat who drops the cookie. I rescue the cookie and put it somewhere where no one would think to look - inside a plastic bag under a big rock in my pond....

I was doing a spot of gardening and i looked over the garden fence, saw a white fish on the pond so i decided that I would take a look I then discovered the cookie then moved it into another bag but this bag is black and I hid it in a bird feeder in my 14 ft tree

As I was walking along I saw a naughty cat trying to get some birds from a bird feeder high up in a tree... luckily for the birds the cat only managed to get a cookie which dropped all the way to the floor. I don't know how but the cookie stayed intact :eek:

With this I decided to bury the cookie in the park on the way home.....

I was in the park with my cookie detector machine and found the buried cookie. I gave it to a passing kangaroo who put it in her pouch for safe keeping before bouncing off in to the distance.

The kangaroo was my tame, highly trained, cookie collecting kangaroo (like the alliteration guys?) so brought the cookie straight to me. As I am running physics experiments on the effects of atmospheric pressure loss on foodstuffs, I put the cookie into a basket attached to a helium baloon and sent it high into the atmosphere.

Last edited:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back