The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stevenstone Hunt Terrier,lurcher & Family Dog Show

whippetmad

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Stevenstone hunt,Terrier,Lurcher & Family Dog Show

The Showground is situated near the Puffing Billy Pub,off the A386 between Bideford & Great Torrington,Devon

Sunday 16 th May,judging to commence at 1.30 pm for all classes.

Lurcher & Terrier Racing

does ya know if the racing is before or after showing, what sort of time etc xx

Hi, according to the schedule, the racing follows the dog showing (which starts at 1.30pm) ....my 'Goran' was born at these hunt kennels, so normally go, always a friendly show, just a pig of a drive from our area !!

does ya know if the racing is before or after showing, what sort of time etc xx

Hi, according to the schedule, the racing follows the dog showing (which starts at 1.30pm) ....my 'Goran' was born at these hunt kennels, so normally go, always a friendly show, just a pig of a drive from our area !!

Sorry about the delay,yes as Goran has said its after the show :thumbsup: The kennels rang me this morning about this.

does anyone have a post code please?? ;)

I wouldnt mind going to this one with my hounds.

Can anyone help me with a postcode for this please?? :thumbsup:

sorry thought it was on thl but thats tetcott

Last edited by a moderator:
would any1 know the distance of the racing there ?? please and thanks josh :thumbsup:

I have found the postcode in the Countrymans Weekly and it is EX38 8JD :thumbsup:

hmm would like 2 know the distance and i may tearn up lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back