The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Steves Greyhound Racing Tommoro Night

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just to say steve williams has got a job as racing manager for mr peter keeble and he has a greyhound racing tommoro night @ 8.24pm racing @ walthamstow out of trap 1. racing name TRIMS JUDY racing over 640 m. good luck! :luck:

also put this in your diarys 30th may steve williams will be on channel 854 talking about whippet racing as peter keebles wife is in the chair with johnathon hobbes. so steve will no doubt be promoting the whippets. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, will have to make a point of watching it that night!

GOOD LUCK STEVE,HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU :thumbsup:

Sorry I won't be watching 854 tomorrow night because on Sky Sports 2 is the Qaurter finals of the Greyhound Derby Live - can't miss Westmead Hawk and Fear Me in the same race - should be good racing all around tomorrow night.

Can't see any one beating last years winner - "The Hawk" though the way he has been racing through the rounds so far. :thumbsup:

We have often seen Steve Williams parading dogs at "The Stow" on channel 854

Hope to see 854 though on the 30th should be interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:
SCILLONIAN said:
Sorry I won't be watching 854 tomorrow night because on Sky Sports 2 is the Qaurter finals of the Greyhound Derby Live - can't miss Westmead Hawk and Fear Me in the same race - should be good racing all around tomorrow night.
Can't see any one beating last years winner - "The Hawk" though the way he has been racing through the rounds so far.  :thumbsup:

We have often seen Steve Williams parading dogs at "The Stow"  on channel 854

Hope to see 854 though on the 30th should be interesting!

is Fear me running tonight i was told its a none runner ??? still think Westmead Hawk will do it again and win the derby :thumbsup: hope so anyway love watching him race,

we also see steve alot when racing at stow good luck with your racers tonight :luck:

As far as I know, after checking the "Latest News" from William Hill Web Page - Latest News, there is no mention of Fear Me being a non-runner.

Just stated that Weatmead Hawk and Fear Me are in the same heat tonight and that "The Hawk" is still favourite to retain his title from last year.

Will have to wait and see tonight at 7.30p.m. I hope it has not been withdrawn through injury. :(

Fear Me did run tonight but unfortunately failed to qualify for the semi-final was beaten by Westmead Hawk, Ballymac Pires and Blue Majestic. Westmead Hawk was the only favourite in the Quarter Finals to win his race - certainly some very good racing. :thumbsup:

yes watch the racing, Tony got it wrong again :- " some good racing,

anyone know how steve's dog's ran ???

She was placed 4th. She was slow away and hit the rails on the 3rd bend. I think if she gets her trapping right she will make a good dog. Still only a baby, our greyhound has only just realised how to trap at 2 1/2yo! Good Luck for next un :thumbsup: :luck:

congratulations! with job/dog-only just seen this thread

:luck: in the future

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back