The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stockton Red Mills

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ok in the advert 4 the stockton red mills the adult weight classes r 20lb, 25lb 30, 35lb the puppys r the same but the yearlings r up to 24lb and 32lb then the veterans is up to 25lb and 35lb. can someone please tell me why the yearling and vets r diff to everything else and even different to each other? IMO yearling (young dogs) and vets ( old dogs) shudnt have to be giving stacks of yards away in their weight groups which is u have say a 24lb yearling u cud be giving a 16lb yearling 8 yards start. same in the vets but it wud b a 7 yard start! just my opinion though. hoping its been a misprint. :blink:

also any directions 2 the pub where we have to weigh in?

just thought i would bring this to the top as its a great open to attend

steve

yup it is a great open but till no answer to my question? :blink:

call it off englands playing at 2 o clock :rant: lol ye not being fare.come on england :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

i know wher id rather be... footy or racing? no contest c u all @ stockton lol ;)

dogs first decca m8 :thumbsup: saying that if it was the toon playing thats different (w00t) :thumbsup:

yer lol :lol: dogs come first unless newcastle are playing thats true!

c u all there but i dont have dirrections karen sos :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back