The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stoke Hill Beagles Show Results

moretoniacarol@tiscali.co.uk

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Stoke hill beagles held their annual show today lurcher results are as follows Champion lurcher was Gypsy owned by de bbie and kevin and expertlyhandled by father. Reseve was Heather wills with Haze, best puppy was Jackie cullums ,[sorry dont know the dogs name] best veteran was my Casey. Thank you Sarah Doble for a lovely afternoon i know some of the classes were very high standard and you found it hard to place your winners .Also thanks to the organisers a lovely setting and perfect weather

May I add my congratulations to the winners, and a special well done to Gypsy - back at the top after having her beautiful litter of pups last year :thumbsup:

Must say it was a lovely day, if a little hot for April, and there was a great turn out of competitors.

The day was wound up with some fun lure running for the terriers and lurchers and I was more than pleased with my little Poacher who won her fun run, despite being attacked half way up the course by an unmuzzled, and much bigger, lurcher (w00t) Good on you, Poachie :wub:

Timothy and Caitlin also had a run in the puppy fun race and both of them ran well and chased the lure beautifully :D

Thanks to all the organisers and also to Sarah Doble for doing an excellent job, although, as already said, a very hard one too!!

Again, well done to all the competitors - there really were some cracking dogs there today. Thank you to the judge, Sarah, I think there were some difficult decisions.

Also, well done to Isabel for winning the child handler class - what a star! :teehee:

Thank you Carol and Jane for your kind comments, It was a complete spur of the moment decision for Dad to take the dogs today and we are obviously over the moon with the result (w00t) (w00t) I don't think I've ever seen him with such a big grin on his face as he had when we got home :)

and a very big thank you to those who helped them out with all the paper work, (would you pass this on to Heather for us "Carol" ) also thank you to Helen for taking some photos , Can't wait to see them.

See you all soon,

Deb & Kev.

had a lovely day out the weather was fab, really made up that my Willo got 2nd :D in best under 21" and enjoyed some fun racing :thumbsup:

A Good day out and well done Gypsy And father!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Debbie and Kevin , message past on did your dad leave a pair of dark glasses behind as a pair was handed to heather from the steward if so she has them

What a gorgeous day, weather and turn out of dogs. Thank you to all the competitors who turned up and thank you to all above for your kind comments. A few of the classes were very difficult to decide, the puppies especially, some really good dogs for the future I think!

Big well done to the "professional handler" of the champion, a very fit dog and I hope that she goes on to do well later in the year with all the qualifiers. Another well done to the reserve, it was a close call.

Finally, thanks to the show organisors, a lovely, well run event.

Sarah

What a great day - the weather was perfect and the show was lovely. ;)

My brindle had 2nd in rough dog over 23", sky was pulled in the top 5 for the puppy class and they had 2nd in the pairs class so i was chuffed to bits :D

Sky and belle both ran really well in the fun racing as well :D :thumbsup:

Congrates to all the winners and to kev and debs...or should i say kevs dad with gyp for winning the championship....she is looking great and kev your dad did a fabtastic job :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done to Sarah, you did a great job....some of them classes were well hard!

Anyway here are some pics i took when i wasnt busy! :clown:

pairs class

IMG_1932.jpg

Final line up for the pairs

IMG_1941.jpg

me and my 2

IMG_1940.jpg

Championship Class

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

Well done Helen with your gang :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ........Lovely photos :wub: :wub: .........Well done to the winners :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

Sorry that was all i got, i forgot i had the camera untill the last minuet!! :blink:

IMG_1961.jpg

Gypsy is looking fantastic, :thumbsup:

you wouldn't of thought she'd not long had puppies well done with your win or your dads should i say :teehee:

and congratulations to all the other winners and competetors

Loving these pics, Hels :D

Especially the one of Belle - so cute!! :thumbsup:

Great picture's Helen, :thumbsup: my god Kev's dad is a natural at handling Gyp, :eek: and doesn't she look well after her pups.. ;) well done everyone. :thumbsup: di

Looks like the judge did a cracking job :thumbsup: The winner looks in great condition :thumbsup:

Great photos Helen THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Not sure about the dodgy looking bloke with the whippet though!! :-

It's good to hear about these young dogs showing an interest in the lure, Could mean some good fun later.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back