The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stolen!!!!..from Wcgf!!!

TIGGERGOULD

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just spoke to devonmaid and she has asked me to put this up!!!

her norfolk terrier, ruby, was stolen today from her cage at the WCGF!!!

PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED.

SHE SAID THAT A MAN FROM KENT WAS ACTING SUSPICIOUSLY AROUND HER.

just spoke to devonmaid and she has asked me to put this up!!!

her norfolk terrier, ruby, was stolen today from her cage at the WCGF!!!

PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED.

SHE SAID THAT A MAN FROM KENT WAS ACTING SUSPICIOUSLY AROUND HER.

please could someone that is my friend on facebook take the pic of ruby and put it on here as i cant use photobucket???

TishCurransNorfolk.jpg

There you go ... hope she is found soon and returned safe and well ... people who steal dogs are just despicable (can't type what I really think, too rude!)

How awful, can't imagine what her owner is going through :(

I really hope she's found and home safe soon :luck:

Just been told by Jane. We are going tomorrow, We will keep a eye out and I wont let me pup out of my site. Will see tish tomorrow to see what we can do to help. :angry:

Is just horrific. Best of luck in finding her Tish. Will keep an eye out at any shows i'm at. xxx

OMG i hope ruby is returned to tish soon, i can't believe some scum nicking people bloody dogs

i hope whoever it is is strung up

has this been posted on doglost yet?does anyone have any contact details as ill crosspost this to all my other sites but i need to add contact details in case anyone can report anything?lets coordinate this people :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor little Ruby :(

Hope she is home very soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

How low can you get , poor Ruby and her mum

Fingers crossed for safe return :luck:

what is the WCGF please ?

I know a lady who had her 2 tibeten spaniels stolen in December, and got them back a week last Friday . all due to posters and microchipping

This is 'The West Country Game Fayre ' Jax

Ruby is a sweet little terrier and loves everyone . I do hope she is found and returned home soon .

Chin up sis . xxxxxxxx

If anyone would be able to put posters up in vets, pet shops, farm stores, etc, then please go onto

www.doglost.co.uk

where you can search for dog ID number 22399 and print off posters of Ruby with both Tish's and my contact details.

There is a reward for her safe return.

:angry: Thats terrible - her mum must be beside herself. I do hope she is found soon.

keep your chin up

theres lots of people praying and looking for ruby

shes on all the sites

she is to hot for the scum to keep her now

ruby will soon be home with you where she belongs

thinking of you

tina

So sorry Tish.... i could,nt believe it when you told me more yesterday.....how can anyone do such a thing!!!!! i,m praying for her safe return :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back