The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stormy Dog

fra

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Everyone have a look at Johns Grandson who arrived today Baby Zach, Check him out on Chit Chat

CONGRATULATIONS GRANDA STORMY

(w00t) congratulations granda john all the best :) sarah paul tigger and Lara storm chaser :wub:

(w00t) Ha your getting old John, congrats as well, :thumbsup: Di

Congratulations-1.jpg

really chuffed for you john...many happy days to come with yer little grandson :huggles:

tigger2007 said:
(w00t)   congratulations granda john all the best  :) sarah paul tigger and Lara storm chaser :wub:

hey thanks you 2 !! Lurcher-Baby has arrived , at long last ill have somebody to help me train my dogs seeing as how im a 1-man-team ;)

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN :thumbsup: HOW OLD WILL U BE BY THE TIME YOUR GRANDSON IS OLD ENOUGH TO HELP TRAIN YOUR DOGS :- " :lol: :thumbsup:

daznsar said:
CONGRATULATIONS JOHN  :thumbsup: HOW OLD WILL U BE BY THE TIME YOUR GRANDSON IS OLD ENOUGH TO HELP TRAIN YOUR DOGS  :- "  :lol:   :thumbsup:

76 matey (w00t) (w00t) sooo old me :(

anyway..mind your own business about my age :rant: (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Lauren & Andrew :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Baby Zach is just gorgeous :wub: so how does it feel to be a grandad John :p

Zach006.jpg

baby-boy.gif

[SIZE=14pt]look forward to seeing lots more pix :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Firstly Congratulations to Lauren & Andrew..[/SIZE] :thumbsup: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]& Congratulations to John on becoming a granda...[/SIZE] :thumbsup: :p

Image6-1.gif

Rose :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congatulations John.Now you know what it's like to be an old plonker.As for being a one man team.Been there,done that,and wore a hell of a lot of T shirts.Now though,Kirsty is back home for a while,so hopefully we'll have a couple of fit dogs for a change.Zack look's brill,by the way,and i do hope mum and Son are doing great. ...Billy...

:D :cheers: Congrats John hope Lauren and Zach are doing well, now you have to admit your age GRANDA JOHN :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back