The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Streisand/ Crrstal Blue

nova

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cyrstal delivered a blue dog and white/blue bitch :wub: last night. Mum and pups doing fine :) hope to have some pictures soon. :)

Well done Crystal :thumbsup: ,good luck Wendy & Steve :luck:

:thumbsup:

WELL DONE CRYSTAL. GLAD IT WENT OK. BEST OF LUCK IN THE FUTURE! :luck:

congratz and good luck :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

:wub: Well done Crystal, I am looking forward to seeing the pics. :wub:

well done spadge :wub: best of luck Wendy and Steve :luck:

here's the pic (thanks shelley) aren't they gorgeous :wub:

demi.jpg

demi.jpg
i am delighted to announce the little blue & white bitch will be coming to live with us :D i'm calling her demi so i finally have my blue!!! :wub: big thank you to wendy for letting us have her and also to shelley :huggles:

made the first pic bigger

5041078381_84b63e25b9_z.jpg

and just been sent this :wub:

5041701084_f4ee8a158b_z.jpg

Yous so wellcome Sally, l'm sure you will enjoy Demi :wub: you will have to think of a name for the little dog :))

Well done Crystal and of course daddy too :luck: Woohoo Sally you got your blue, maybe there may be a few relieved owners now, who dare leave their car/van doors open haha or maybe not !!! :thumbsup:

awwww how cute r they? good luck with demi sally and good luck to whoever is having the little dog :luck: :luck:

demi.jpg
i am delighted to announce the little blue & white bitch will be coming to live with us :D i'm calling her demi so i finally have my blue!!! :wub: big thank you to wendy for letting us have her and also to shelley :huggles:
Great news,they are both :wub: and chuffed to bits for you Sal :thumbsup:

Beautiful puppies. Bet you can't wait Sally. All the best. xxxx

Congratulations to all, aren't they beautiful :wub: We won't be seeing much of Wendy and Steve cos they'll be puppy watching and I can't blame them...the greatest way to waste time I know of :thumbsup: .

So pleased for you Sally, good luck to you and Demi. :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back