The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stud Dog For

fra

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As my bitch Ellie May is coming into season shortly I am looking for a Stud Dog for her, these are her details:

(24 1/2 Inches to the shoulder, racing weight 52lb)

BREEDING OF ELLIE MAY

MISS ELLIE

Link to her Breeding * http://www.k9community.co.uk/cgi-bin/nonpe...5&db=nonped.dbw

X

MARTY'S STAR (GREYHOUND)

Link to his Breeding * http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=martys+s...ear=&birthland=

Litter Mates:

Miss Tori - Rose McCoy

Ellies Star - Mike Palmer

She is in my opinion one of the fastest dogs in Ireland I want to put her to the best and I am willing to travel if needs be.

elliemayrun.jpg

should have no problem here frankie al the best of :luck:

what size dog are u after good look in your search there r a few to choose from :luck:

BEST OF LUCK MATE !! I HOPE YOU FIND THE PERFECT MATCH FOR HER !! shes a cracking dog and worthy of a really good seeing-to by a belter of a dog :thumbsup:

your ol racing buddy 8)

stormydog said:
BEST OF LUCK MATE !!  I HOPE YOU FIND THE PERFECT MATCH FOR HER !!  shes a cracking dog and worthy of a really good seeing-to by a belter of a dog  :thumbsup:
your ol racing buddy  8)

What about getting China a SEX CHANGE :lol:

top stud dog JUST FRIENDS could be ONE but is owner got a good studbook to show ANYBODY :oops: :oops:

dart said:
top stud dog JUST FRIENDS could be ONE but is owner got a good studbook to show ANYBODY :oops: :oops:

[/quot

lol its a scrap book and i got the idea of a fellow whippet racer lol :cheers:

gd look with her

If you want the same size magical dreams is the dog

he is bred mollystag x magical paws ( greyhound)

molly stag is miss ellies litter sister so you would be bringing a great line back together also lots of good greyhound blood there with great early pace

miss ellies first litter to come on chief (greyhound ) produced come on ernie and come on sue two great dogs .

whatever you pick good luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

gary :thumbsup:

Shame Moany Moany's brother Naz's Warrior is not still with us :( I think he'd have been another good h/w stud dog.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT SIZE YOUR AFTER :thumbsup:

go a bit smaller but pure quality stag possesed :D theres a few wor john throws good size :thumbsup: son of a bitch good choice too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
gary farmer said:
If you want the same size  magical dreams is the dog he is bred mollystag x magical paws ( greyhound)

molly stag is miss ellies litter sister so you would be bringing a great line back together also lots of good greyhound blood  there with great early pace

miss ellies first litter  to come on chief (greyhound ) produced come on ernie and come on sue two great dogs  .

whatever you pick good luck  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

That would make Ellie May and Magical Dreams cousins, Would there be any effect on the pups?

r.ch dennis the menace sounds ideal to me. :)

baby1 said:
gary farmer said:
If you want the same size  magical dreams is the dog he is bred mollystag x magical paws ( greyhound)

molly stag is miss ellies litter sister so you would be bringing a great line back together also lots of good greyhound blood  there with great early pace

miss ellies first litter  to come on chief (greyhound ) produced come on ernie and come on sue two great dogs  .

whatever you pick good luck  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

That would make Ellie May and Magical Dreams cousins, Would there be any effect on the pups?

IN MY OPINION NO ITS NOT TO CLOSE ITS LOOKS GOOD ON PAPER AND BRINGS A GREAT LINE BACK TOGETHER IVE DONE SIMILAR MATINGS IN THE PAST WITH GOOD RESULTS

BUT THERE SOME GREAT SCRATCH DOGS OUT THERE TO CHOOSE FROM .BIGLAND BOY .D DAN . SON OF A BITCH .DEENSIDE BELLE .ONES CUSHTI BOK CHUNKY .THEY ARE JUST A FEW

GOOD LUCK

GARY :thumbsup:

(w00t) Good luck Frankie, I'm sure you will make the right choice and end up with some flyer's. :thumbsup: Diane.

If you go with a whippet Frankie,then i'd choose a heavy weight to,hopefully keep some of the litter bigger for lurcher racing.If you want the whole litter bigger in size then think you'ld have to go with one of the scratch dogs,loads of great ones to choose from :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back