The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

stud dog

noopy_101

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a blue fawn whippet bitch. Shes a little on the small side. but lovely. I would like to breed a litter from her next year, as she not KC reg will have have trouble in find a stud?? I will be looking for a blue fawn too use on her.

Hiya, will you be looking for a ped stud dog or a non ped as i am sure plenty non peds will oblige...... :p

i dont mind Kc Reg or non Kc Reg. I am near Brighton dont mind traveling 2 hours anymore than that is bit far for me.

Hi - just curious: Why do you want to use a blue fawn stud dog on your blue fawn bitch? What colours are you hoping she will produce or doesn't colour really matter?

Trapper

noopy_101 said:
im hoping for blues and blue fawns
If you are wanting blue then you'll have to use a black or blue dog. Blue fawn x blue fawn will give you fawn, blue fawn and/or fawn/blue fawn parti's.

what would you get if you used a blue brindle sire

With a blue brindle you'd get blue brindles and blue fawns. + parti's of them.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back