Votes: 0 0.0%
  • spellbound

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nova

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
afer the talk this week who is your choice of stud dog?

all decent animals but i went for wor john always liked the line from pigeon like the owners too :) hope he gets lots more bitches :thumbsup:

My choice is not there :lol: :- " :- " :- "

My first choices are not either (as I would not put both my bitches to the same stud) :(

yeah who forgot guess who :lol: :thumbsup: lovely little dog

HERE HOW COME I CANT VOTE :( :( I CLICK IN ROOM THEN I DIDNT VOTE AND NOW IT WONT LET ME VOTE

WHAT A STUPID VOTEING SYSTEM THAT WONT LET U VOTE

ANYWAY THERE GOT TO BE MORE STUD DOGS THAN U HAV THERE,,,DID U PICK THEM ALL FROM ONE CLUB :- " :- " :- " :- "

I would just like to say wot about the bitches,there the ones that have to carry the pups, there the ones that have to deliver them and look after them and the owners have to make sure that there bitch is in tip top condition. The stud dog does his bit then that is it,who says its not the bitch that puts the qualities into these pups, all u seem to hear about is whos got the best stud dog.So give a thought for the bitches, by the way ive got dogs myself sue

i voted for striesland i think he has thrown very well for the few bitches hes had all the pups are lovely but i do like spellboud to as that is his dad :)) :D

i see there is no other option? i have dogs and bitches from the following stud dogs.

hot spice- pigeon

mickey whizz - mickey mouse

whisper whizz- sole promise

crackin whizz - cracked it.

out of the above there i wiud choose mickey mouse but i dont even know if he is still alive? is none of his male offspring doing any stud duties? i know shooting star did. Id love someone to use mickey whizz but most wud say hes too big :blink:

what about a poll for the best brood bitch.were leaving lady dogs out again :- "

well i voted for spellbound, because you can only vote once, and i do think hes the better of my 2 stud dogs, :thumbsup:

You have to click "VOTE" you can't click anything else and then decide you want to vote. If you have voted correctly you will have seen no results at all until you voted.

Not many stud's on there to choose from, out of those it'd be Striesand or Wor John.

Last edited by a moderator:
I partly agree with hellbound but i would of voted for pluto because he would have no drugs in him

Ruby

Carol, I can't see why people do not wish to use Mickey Whizz just because he is NL. His breeding is from a 22lbs stud dog, which occasionally threw large dogs. Many years ago we used R.Ch. Mo Evil to our 20 lbs bitch and he threw small pups, i.e. weights were 16lbs, 22lbs x 2, 24lbs and 27 lbs. So it does not necessarily mean that Mickey Whizz will throw big.

Using, say a 22lb bitch who has NOT got greyhound breeding in her line should throw average weights.

Regarding the bitches, they may not be "top class" themselves but if the breeding is there and using the right stud dog the bitch can throw Top Class pups. :thumbsup:

We have always found that first - cross bitches from greyhounds usually throw open class pups to the chosen stud dog.

Its not allowing me to vote, Spellbound 4 me. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back