The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Summercourses for dogs

Catharina Hjorth

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone.

As the title says I'm looking for something to do with my dog the upcoming summer - don't worry I'm not planning on letting him go alone ;)
Preferably something that lasts a couple of days at least and centred around the dogs, eg. agility/obedience/dogdancing and anything else really.
I've got a medium poodle so he's up for the vast majority of things.

I've tried looking around online but not a lot have popped up, so I thought I would turn here for inspiration - perhaps someone knows of an uncle in Scotland that does an agility week?

I know it's a bit early, but knowing my schedule I can never plan things too early!

I recommend calling Claire Stanes at Lothlorien Dog Services in Linlithgow. She is a Victoria Stillwell accredited trainer, she is fabulous and understands dogs like nobody I have ever met. She doesn't do agility but does lots of advanced training and things like scent work, mantrailing and trick training. If your heart is set on agility I'm sure she could suggest someone.

Linlithgow is a pretty little historic town within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh.

HOME - Lothlorien Dog Services

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back