The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sunburn Weather At The Glos Open

BeeJay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Wow it was really warm has the English summer returned? 8) How's the sunburn folks?

Thanks to the Gloucester club for a lovely days racing.

Congrats to the winners and finalists.

You can say that again Barb.My arms are bright red (w00t) and the thought of a bath or shower scares the life out of me :sweating: .Thank you for a lovely day Glos with some fantastic races.Well done all winners and finalists and WELL DONE Ralph for winning the supreme.The dog is awesome :thumbsup:

we had a brilliant day today :thumbsup: maddie smudge and dottie all had a trial, we had 3 runner :sweating: :sweating: i was running around like a looney :wacko: :wacko: it will be a laugh next year with 9 runners (w00t)

i wont be line judging then folks :wacko: :wacko: :thumbsup:

my arms are also alittle on the red side :oops: but i think jane (my sister) will be a tad sore tomorrow :lol: :lol:

a great big well done to all the finalist :cheers: we had a few tight finishes on the line :sweating: :sweating:

thankyou lynn for returning violet :- " i forgot you had her :b :b

Last edited:
Thanks Gloucester for a good day :thumbsup:

Brillant weather as well 8)

Well done to all finalist and winners :cheers:

thanks gloucester for another brilliant open :thumbsup: and barbara me and graham got home looking like a pair of lobsters :sweating: (w00t)

well done to all the winners and finalists,we are so pleased at how our boys ran :thumbsup: they did us proud today :huggles: :huggles:

hope your not suffering too much jane but i feel for you judging by the colour of your back :eek: :sweating:

just got back and settled 9.35.had a great day really pleased with kiplin and finley there will be a few sore heads and backs in the morning,boy was it hot thanks pat .,cheryl and gary for all your help on such a hot day :thumbsup: :sweating:

THANKS TO GLOS for a great day plenty of sunshine WELDONE TO ALL THE WINNERS :thumbsup: AND A VERY WELDONE SARAH & STEVE TO THERE BOYS :cheers:

HERES ONE FOR YOU DAVE (w00t) (w00t)

s6300399lx1.jpg

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE HAD TO MUCH SUN DAVE :lol: :lol:

s6300394mr9.jpg

SARAH AND STEVE ENJOYING THE SUNSHINE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

s6300390ql8.jpg

PUPPY HAVING FUN :wub: :wub: :wub:

s6300395xw1.jpg

NO YOU CAN NOT HAVE IT ITS MY :lol: :lol:

s6300403ah5.jpg

s6300401ku8.jpg

forgot to say thankyou to pat cheryl and gary for helping trap and catch my lot :thumbsup: :huggles: dont know what we would have done without you :huggles:

Thank you Glos it was a great day today :cheers: Thank you to everyone that helped run it , you did a great job :thumbsup:

The weather was'nt too bad either (w00t) :sweating:

Well done to all the winners and finalists , some great races today :thumbsup:

Thank you for the picture and congrats for the boys today Elaine (w00t) another budding David Bailey :D

Sarah & Steve said:
Thank you Glos it was a great day today  :cheers:   Thank you to everyone that helped run it , you did a great job   :thumbsup: The weather was'nt too bad either  (w00t)   :sweating:

Well done to all the winners and finalists , some great races today  :thumbsup:

Thank you for the picture and congrats for the boys today Elaine  (w00t)   another budding David Bailey  :D

YOUR WELCOME :thumbsup: got a sore you know what B (w00t) (w00t) trying to get my leg over :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
squizzle racing said:
Sarah & Steve said:
Thank you Glos it was a great day today  :cheers:   Thank you to everyone that helped run it , you did a great job   :thumbsup: The weather was'nt too bad either  (w00t)   :sweating:

Thank you for the picture and congrats for the boys today Elaine  (w00t)   another budding David Bailey  :D

YOUR WELCOME :thumbsup: got a sore you know what B (w00t) (w00t) trying to get my leg over :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes hope it gets better soon :lol: and what did your fellow racers do when you did that i wonder :- " :lol:

THEY JUST LAUGHED :lol: :lol: , THE ONLY ONE WAS LITTLE SPUD :wub: BLESS HIM

s6300396py8.jpg

s6300398yi1.jpg

s6300402xp5.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry i didnt take many pics yesterday,i got sunburnt too easily so couldnt stay in the sun too long :sweating: :sweating:

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

thanks glos for a brillant day thanks sarah for the spray on my back and all other that offered me some well it a bit sore but not to bad this morning WELL DONE to doug, and steff bitch born to be wild who ran awesome allday winning all her races and then the supreme (maidens) :thumbsup: well done the tartan armey with your boys all making finals and too of them winning theres :thumbsup: well done to all the other finalist and last but not least well done run at mill in the supreme what a dog :thumbsup:

thanks trish great pic of dillion in his heat :thumbsup:

squizzle racing said:
Sarah & Steve said:

YOUR WELCOME :thumbsup: got a sore you know what B (w00t) (w00t) trying to get my leg over :lol:

Sorry Elaine, we laughed with you too :lol: It was soooo funny though :teehee: and thanks for the pressie you left in the car for me - such a kind thought :huggles: All in all, we had a great day :thumbsup: and sunshine too, what more could you ask for :cheers:

PS Elaine - I see none of your so called friends rushed to pick you up :lol: :lol: Don't ................. I'm laughing again :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done to Gloucester and to all the winners :thumbsup: It was such a shame we had one person complaining about the line judges :( I personally thought they all done a great job :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back