The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Champion Just Friends X Nch Gmk

dart

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I like thank andy & louise for keeping NCH GMK and mate to there champion dog JUST FRIENDS this bitch means a lot to me she is fastest whippet I have ever handle we only raced her for seven weekends and she was to fast for own good and smashed her hock I had it repaired after been told to put her down she had lovely 12 months rest and now we hoping she throws us some nice pups she is litter mates to NCH BLACK DIAMOND , RCH NCH LENNYS LEGS , SCR CHAMPION MULE SKINNER , MR SOLO so hope for best :luck: :thumbsup:

Good choice of stud ,good luck should be some crackers in this mating

hope they all champs for you lyndon,i know what you think of her,,good luck :thumbsup:

The very best of luck to you Lyndon, hope they are all little champs for you. :luck: :luck:

good luck lyndon /bethany should be intresting

well done Lyndon

hope you have a cracking litter of pups from her mate

all the best :luck: :luck:

see you soon mate

Ray

goode luck on the mating. i hope everything goes alright. i liked this lady from day one '. you deserve luck with her

NOW THESE I CANT WAIT TO SEE

GREAT CHOISE OF STUD DOG FOR THIS BITCH

GOOD LUCK :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

GARY :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back