The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Champion Just Friends X Nch Gmk

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
best of :luck: lyndon and bethany sure to get a litter full of champs! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
all the best lyndon this bitch is lovely natured bitch and certainly built to do the job just a shame she had such a bad injury it would certainly be top of my list if i was after a pup best of luck :thumbsup:

thanks for nice replys lets just wait and see :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :luck:

best of luck with the mating lyndon ;) could you pm your phone no i only have your old one ken

NEARLY 5 WEEKS ON MONDAY ALL SIGNS ARE GOOD SHE GETTING BIGGER BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE :unsure: :sweating: :sweating: :unsure: :thumbsup:

all the best lydon son,hope they all champs for you :thumbsup:

10 days to go Then I hope everything goes to plan :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

god thats flew by. good luck 4 10 days time :luck:

god luck m8 this shuld be a great litter :luck: :luck:

god luck m8 this shuld be a great litter :luck: :luck:
even good luck lydon,think butts age is showing lol..be good ones these lyndon best of luck son :thumbsup:

nerves will kick in at the wkend its all worrying but once shes had them it quiet until they start walking around and wrecking ur house

Proud to say nch gmk had her litter of three this morning two dark fawn dogs one beautiful black bitch mom and pups doing well owner was on panic station but glad she had no problems I will try see if amanda or nick put me some photos on :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

Proud to say nch gmk had her litter of three this morning two dark fawn dogs one beautiful black bitch mom and pups doing well owner was on panic station but glad she had no problems I will try see if amanda or nick put me some photos on :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

Well done Gmk :thumbsup: can't wait to see the photo's, :thumbsup: Good Luck in the future . :luck: ;) di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back