The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Nch 6 Time's Rch Hellbound

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: hi paul love Gunner look's like he's got his mum's build :thumbsup: but if he's like his dad not start growing in hight till he's 6 month's on and then it will be like you put him in a grow bag lol, think he will make between 35 / 40lb hope to see him over the summer will come along with Karen to as many show's as i can all the best with Gunner :luck: :luck:

hellbound said:
:thumbsup:   :thumbsup: hi paul love Gunner look's like he's got his mum's build  :thumbsup: but if he's like his dad not start growing in hight till he's 6 month's on and then it will be like you put him in a grow bag lol, think he will make between 35 / 40lb hope to see him over the summer will come along with Karen to as many show's as i can all the best with Gunner  :luck:   :luck:
hope he does grow could do with him about 22 tts 40lb hopfuly (w00t) cheers yvonne

ozman said:
hellbound said:
:thumbsup:   :thumbsup: hi paul love Gunner look's like he's got his mum's build  :thumbsup: but if he's like his dad not start growing in hight till he's 6 month's on and then it will be like you put him in a grow bag lol, think he will make between 35 / 40lb hope to see him over the summer will come along with Karen to as many show's as i can all the best with Gunner  :luck:   :luck:
hope he does grow could do with him about 22 tts 40lb hopfuly (w00t) cheers yvonne

Harvey must have been born in a grow bag :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back