The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch Ch Ch Fluke X Rch Nch Coral

kipper fluke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
LOOK WHO WAS BORN YESTERDAY 18-7-05

WE'VE NAMED HER 'ANNIE'

SHE HAD A SISTER TOO BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHE DIDN'T SURVIVE AS BOTH WERE BREECH PUPS

MEG AND WHITEY ARE DELIGHTED WITH THEIR LITTLE DAUGHTER :D

SORRY TO ALL THOSE WHO WANTED A PUP BUT WE HAVE DECIDED NOT TO LINE HER AGAIN-

congrats to the boyde family and of corse the 2 excellent parents meg n whitey

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done to Meg and Whitey, If she is half as good as her mam and dad steve.

She should be a good un for you.

Congrats Steve and Karen, i spotted her on Sunday and thought she looked pregnant, didn't think she was so far along though. Well done you must be chuffed to bits!!! and best of luck for the future with little Annie :luck:

well done meg and good luck with her little one steve, karen and harry

Well done FLUKE and CORAL,if she's half as good as her mum she's going to have a fantastic racing career. Good luck Steve. :cheers: :D :D

Well done and good luck.

John,Susan,Rachel and Gary.

well done meg & whitey she is lush is she all white or does she have any markings

good luck with her :luck: :luck:

good luck with your pup she,ll be well worth the wait i,m sure

Good luck with the pup..sorry it was only one...sadly for us we know it'll be a champ..

Kind Regards,

Paul

:cheers: :cheers:

well done Steve Karen and Harry on your new arrival no doubt she will be spoilt hope she takes after her mum and dad and give you lots of good racing in the future I'll buy you a drink next time i see you lol :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations to all concerned and hope the little one is all you dreamed about.

Congratulations on your new born - Well done all involved.

Good Luck

congratulations harry, steve and karen. well done meg proud mother and lush puppy. :wub: :wub:

Well done and congratulations :cheers: ,gorgeous baby :wub: :wub: sorry about the little one you lost :(

:cheers:well done steve karen harry laura & thomas & not forgetting meg & whitey she looks gorgeous :D nick & pat

:thumbsup: best of luck steve karen&harry

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back