The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch/ Ch Chs Midnight Run Mating

m warren

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Vicky has just got back from Jackie and Colins Taylor Maid was lined to Sup Rch ch/chs Midnight Run,

Taylor Maid is mother to Maid your point, Maid u luck and Avit,Hopefully she will take because this is our last chance with ella so fingers crossed

Forrest and Darcey say good luck nana and fingers cross from all of us :luck:

Got a good feeling about this :thumbsup:

Best of luck and remember my whisperings Elzie!! :D

Not got many piks of Bobby running in adults as I was only just coming into racing, as a newcomer he caught my eye though when I seen him get his second BWRA Bend Champs title. :wub:

Midnight Run winning Sidewinder final 2007 Bwra Straight Championships

sidewinder_final_2.sized.jpg

27lb Dog Final at NNWRF 2007 Bend Championships

27lbdogs1.jpg

Scottish Veteran Derby Winner 2007

Clipboard22.sized.jpg

Taylor Maid

Scottish Derby 2007

Clipboard27.jpg

NNWRF Calgary Golden Jacket 2007

Ella3.jpg

Copyright V.Harper :p

George Hartley Memorial 2007

Clipboard16.sized.jpg

BWRA Mr Benn Open 2007

Clipboard11.sized.jpg

Vicky I'm surprised you can sleep!! (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: Best of luck 2class dog's :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
GOOD LUCK MARK&VICKY WITH MATING OF ELLA :thumbsup:

m warren said:
Vicky has just got back from Jackie and Colins Taylor Maid was lined to Sup Rch ch/chs Midnight Run, Taylor Maid is mother to Maid your point, Maid u luck and Avit,Hopefully she will take because this is our last chance with ella so fingers crossed

:luck: great breeding on both side's :thumbsup:

Geoff

Good luck with this mating if they're anything like Ellas last litter they're gonna be stunning

Love your choice Vicky/Mark :thumbsup: everything crossed that Ella takes. :thumbsup:

cracking dog in his prime was bob loved to watch him down horden when jacky trained him,best of luck :thumbsup:

nice choice,great dog danny,was talking to jackie last w/eand said i couldnt understand why people werent using him.great bitch sure you will get some gooduns. :luck:

Fingers crossed now :luck:

Bob was perfect and lined no probs. Thanks to Jackie & Colin for having us :thumbsup: and everyone else for the well wishes.

i can,t understand why this dog does,nt get used . This dog was a natural a brilliant racer with a great temprement,hes only had a couple of litters if that and as thrown open class iam pleased that somebody as the savvy to start using a dog of hes calibre good luck with this mating

Vicky said:
Fingers crossed now :luck:
Bob was perfect and lined no probs.  Thanks to Jackie & Colin for having us :thumbsup:   and everyone else for the well wishes.

It was a pleasure Vicky we enjoyed yours and Jackies company. :thumbsup:

fingers crossed now hope everything goes well

Bobs jumping around like a two year old now. (w00t)

Fantastic breeding and 2 class dogs. Cant wait to see what the litter looks like. Good luck with them.

chris

i bet that she has a litter of bitches is that where you were going when we saw you on the motorway last night must of been a omen we have never seen you on the motorway before i was about to flick you the v's when we saw jacs hanging out the window so we think that they will all be girls

Tony

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back