The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Supreme National Champion Maid Your Point

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just for you Mark :- " only joking

Well done both of you another fantastic achievement to add to your list of many and many more to come hopefully and well deserved

sorry its late going on but was a bit concerned about IZZIE yesterday and whilst my comp is at work and was on I wasn't behind it all day off to vets shortly :sweating:

well done vicky and mark :thumbsup: fantastic achivement so pleased for u :cheers:

We would like to thank everyone who's raced against Jude in the Golden Jacket weight classes he has won for the continuous good sportsmanship shown towards us - it has certainly not been easy and he has had to work hard for each and every weight class, we have had the pleasure of racing against some fabulous bend dogs and we look forward to more :thumbsup:

Thankyou

2ae5d367.jpg

Calgary 2006 (Highgate) 10 dog class

Rch Nikes Gem, Rch Nch A Kinda Pleasure, Rch Ch Ch's Nevada, Rch Mc Pocket, Hands Off, Rch Nch Sammy Boy, Black Jack, Glimmer & Rch Nch Showman

Black Power 2007 (Highgate) 6 dog class

Rch Mc Pockett, Rch Nch Maid u Luck, Boomerang, Rch Nch Guess What & Rch Nch Showman

Show the World 2007 (Highgate) 10 dog class

Rch Granite, Boomerang, Rch Ch Ch's Nevada, Dance Master, Crackdown, Rvch I'll be Back, Rch Mc Pockett, Rch Nch Guess What & Rch Nch Showman

Calgary 2007 (Portsmouth) 2 dog class

Rch Granite

Show the World 2008 (Highgate) 8 dog class

Rch Nch Maid u Luck, Rch Granite, No Deal, Boomerang, Southern Spark, Fiddles Ultimus, Rch Nch Showman

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi love,

Well done JUDE, Vicky and Mark well pleased for you.

Love Nic & Craig. xxx

:cheers: Congratulations Vicky & Mark. :cheers:

Just look at Jude with his ears back, he looks like he's done something wrong :lol:

yes fantastic vicky and mark well done :thumbsup:

Well done vicky & mark.

This was the first time i saw maid your point and i liked what i saw.

He should make an excellent stud dog

halloween said:
Well done vicky & mark.This was the first time i saw maid your point and i liked what i saw.

He should make an excellent stud dog

Thanks Gordon, it was nice to meet you on Sunday, have to say i didn't recognise you but Mark said you've not changed :thumbsup:

Hope to see you at many more events and good luck in your search for a pup :luck:

well done vicky & mark he is a super dog and iam sure he will be well used at stud. :luck:

p.s. hope livy wins half as much :D

AS EVERYONE KNOWS IM NOT INTO BEND RACING :- " BUT I SAID ON SUNDAY THAT YOUR DOG REALLY REALLY IMPRESSED ME INFACT BOTH OF THEM DID. CONGRATULATIONS 2 ALL OF U :cheers:

well done jude :luck: :cheers: ...big lick off uncle eddie & cousin evie-diva x

Brilliant achievement

I love watching him run ...vicky you can not say i didn't tell you so ...for Sunday :thumbsup:

well done vicky, mark and jude, love watching him run on the bends

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: Sincere congratulations Vicky, Mark and of course Jude on a superb achievement. :cheers: [/SIZE]

A fitting reward for people so dedicated to their dogs and racing

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Done Vicky and Mark and Jude. He is the kind of dog we all dream of owning :thumbsup:

I bet the smiles on your face are miles wide. after watching Elle just get piped at the post for titels and for the dog your granadad pick from the litter to do so well for you must be wonderfull. Dont gte to drunk celabrating ( you nevere would :lol: )

Jude your a star

wendy

:D Well done Vicky & Mark :D a brilliant achievement :D

top dog,top owners, :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back