The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Suvi's Puppies

suvi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have finally managed to take some pictures Suvi's pups at two and a half weeks old. They are changing every day now and are starting to play, but it was easier to wait until they were asleep to take the pictures!!

puppy1ca3.jpg

puppy2td3.jpg

puppy3on3.jpg

puppy4xx4.jpg

puppy5tf4.jpg

puppy6bu4.jpg

puppy7wn5.jpg

What beautiful babies :) They are all so beautifully marked. Here I go again .......... BROODY :b

the 2nd and 3rd pics are gorgeous! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They really are beautiful puppies, such glorious colours & markings :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are absolutely beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

beautiful brindles :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Oh I just love the last picture - is that a little girl? :wub: :wub:

And the little dark brindle bitch lying on her back - adorable :huggles: :huggles:

They're all gorgeous - well done Suvi :D :thumbsup:

aww, they are :wub: :wub: lovely colours.

jinnyfizz said:
Oh I just love the last picture - is that a little girl?  :wub:   :wub: And the little dark brindle bitch lying on her back - adorable :huggles:   :huggles:

They're all gorgeous - well done Suvi :D   :thumbsup:

Yes she is a girl, the first born and the smallest of the litter, although she can certainly hold her own at feeding time and is putting on weight daily!

Noooooo not more gorgeous gorgeous puppies... :lol: :oops: of course they are just all... :wub: :wub: :wub:

what beautiful pictures...the one on its back is too cute... :huggles: :huggles: I so want that first puppy or the last one.. :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are just gorgeous :wub: :wub: what a lovely mix of colors :thumbsup:

All I can say is...enjoy them whilst they are still not too active,after that batten down the hatches and await the chaos and mayhem!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwww BABIES (w00t) :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Beautiful bundles of fluff :huggles: :huggles:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Judi they are absolutely gorgeous and such stunning colours makes me go all broody as well - such little o:) at the moment, how many are you keeping? Sue x

Really lovely puppies and great colours :wub: :wub: :wub:

suvi said:
jinnyfizz said:
Oh I just love the last picture - is that a little girl?  :wub:   :wub: And the little dark brindle bitch lying on her back - adorable :huggles:   :huggles:

They're all gorgeous - well done Suvi :D   :thumbsup:

Yes she is a girl, the first born and the smallest of the litter, although she can certainly hold her own at feeding time and is putting on weight daily!

:wub: Bless her! She has the most gorgeous colouring - love her little black mask :)

Now I have to go and repeat to myself 1000 times over, "I must not be tempted, I must not be tempted............" (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous little cuties :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Judi they are beautiful, some really lovely colours :wub:

Phew ! Glad I'm mating Diva this week or I would be so tempted ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back