The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Swedish Whippet Show

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
If any one is going can you please post results here "please" o:) You can also e.mail them to me. gunnsynd@bigpond.com

Many thanks in advance!! :)

Is anyone going to be there?

I will be there (w00t) But will not have acces to a computer to give you the results. BUT I will try to take some photos for you all.

Jax must not be going OR we would have heard by now. :oops:

SEE you all soon. :thumbsup:

playawhile said:
I will be there!!! :D
Henrik

Oh Good luck Henrik . :luck: is there somewhere for you to have a swim ? :- "

who are the judges please :cheers:

You are quite right Claire , Im not going . :( Im sure you will have a fab time ;) Give Henrik a kiss from me ;) :*

Just as well I suppose what with Buffee , who is 1,000 times better than a couple of weeks ago :cheers:

:( maybe next year :luck: 8)

I will be there too and I have my computer with me. But I'm not sure that do I have internet connection.. :D See you all there!

JAX said:
playawhile said:
I will be there!!! :D
Henrik

Oh Good luck Henrik . :luck: is there somewhere for you to have a swim ? :- "

who are the judges please :cheers:

You are quite right Claire , Im not going . :( Im sure you will have a fab time ;) Give Henrik a kiss from me ;) :*

Just as well I suppose what with Buffee , who is 1,000 times better than a couple of weeks ago :cheers:

:( maybe next year :luck: 8)

Actually this new place is situated at the same lake as Skokloster and Tammsvik so a great place for a nightly swim!! :- "

The judges are Brian Dohertry and Jackie White.

I am attaching a photo of the castle next to the show ground.

Henrik

View attachment 46801

Looks like a good week end ahead. So am looking forward to seeing results & photos. :cheers:

Hello all!

I don't have full results but:

BIS

Ch Hasue Foreign Affair at Whipcat

BOS

Ch Courtborne Ramazotti

/Stefan

Thanks for those results. Any advance on the placings!! :cheers:

I've just got a briefly report on a bad mobile phone.

Dogs Judge Brian Doherty, Australia

-1 Ch Adagio No Regrets

-2 Ch Twyborn Orlando

-3 Ch Barnesmore Galileo

-4 Ch Courtborne Ramazotti

-R Ch Mac Bells Citzen Kane

Dog CC to Albicans Lexus

Bitches Judge Jackie White (juniors Michael White)

-1 Mac Bells Driving Miss Daisy (CC)

-2 Ch Siprex Siri

-3 Swara Velvet Goldmine

-4 Ch Collooney Winner Takes It All

-R Twyborn Grey Garden

BOB Judge Jackie White

Mac Bells Driving Miss Daisy

/Stefan

:cheers:

Well done Daisy....owned by Helen Morling and daughter of Bluestreak Brown Eyed Girl(Peaches) who went to Helen in Sweden a few years ago. I am so proud of them all. You can see daisy and her mother on my website under the "our whippets" tab on Brown Eyed Girl's page. Link below

I am so pleased for them and Congratulations too for Hayo and Susanne with their Ch Hasue Foreign Affair at Whipcat. :cheers:

Congratulations Helen, and well done Daisy.

She is a beautiful girl, but then, so is her mother,

Bluestreak Brown Eyed Girl.

Irene

ooo, that's a Daisy I'd like to see in my garden :wub:

well done :cheers:

Hello everyone!

I'll post some more pics from the sunday show, first a pic of the best dog line up and then one from the BOB competition and one of BOB and BOS. I had a great time handling "Täppas" Multi Ch Adagio No Regrets to best dog and BOS. Thank you to his owner, Maria Jönsson Jansson, who took the camera and got these pictures, and of course thank you to the judge Mr Brian Doherty (Martinique).

s_bd_lineup.jpg

From the left: Multi Ch Adagio No Regrets, Ch Twyborn Orlando, Multi Ch Barnesmore Galilleo, Multi Ch Courtborne Ramazotti, Mac Bell's Citizen Kane. Please note that no 1 and 3 are by Multi Ch Adagio Love Supreme and no 5 are his grandson!

s_bob_bos.jpg

From the left; Multi Ch Adagio No Regrets and Mac Bell's Driving Miss Daisy

s_bob.jpg

From the left; BOB w CC Mac Bell's Driving Miss Daisy, judges Jackie White (bitches and BOB) and Brian Doherty (dogs), and BOS Multi Ch Adagio No Regrets

Best regards

Morgan Slätt

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations from another Robbie´s son Timmy! :D

Thanks for the photos - stunning dogs :D I love Daisy :*

Thank ypu so much for the photos. lovely picture of my Cassies dad, Galieo :thumbsup:

:cheers: Congratulations :cheers: to all, and thanks for the lovely photo's :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back