Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tanya Kember's Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanya

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would like to take this opportunity to tell people that i have officially resigned from Dawdon Club. Everyone knows that i have ran the club for four years now, and i have always had the best intentions for the members and the club.

Over the past year i have been subjected to a cruel game of cat and mouse. I have worked extremely hard organising the weekend event at Dawdon and everything was in place. I feel that this weekend event is a very positive move for Dawdon as a whole and still stand by this.

The past three weeks has been impossible for me due to a certain person working negatively behind my back. Last night at the presentation i was told "I did not get Sharon any flowers because she is coming back" I could not allow myself to be subjected to these games any longer so i resigned.

This has no reflection to Dot whom i always have a lot of respect for. I made myself clear last night in front of a room full of people that i have never on any occasion slandered Dot.

Thanks to Sharon who showed her appreciation to me for the hard work that i have done over the past four years and showing that appreciation in her speech.

The slander i am receiving is being recorded and if it continuous i will be seeking legal advice.

This will be the first and last time i will reply to this. What is not mentioned is that I resigned from the club 4 weeks a go. I have not seen nor spoke to Tanya since then. As for my speech as i have pointed out i resigned but was asked to do the ypp pres. because i had helped run it last year. So it was not my place to make any kind of speech. As for the flowers that had nothing to do with me and this is the first time i have heard of it.

There was a meeting at the club today and i was asked by ALL the members there if i would come back to the club and help Dot and the rest of the comittee run things. I agreed to this. Yes it is true Tanya has done a good job at running the club for 4 years no one is disputing that no one forsed her to resign she did that her self. Like i said i left 4 weeks ago so anything that has happened at the club since then is nothing to do with me.

sorry to hear you have resiged Tanya i know you have worked hard to keep the club going and get opens for the club over the pasted few years, i'm sure you will be missed by all the club members and committee, good luck to Dawdon club and committee

workaholic to racing, real genuine person. wish there where more with her ehthusiasm. thankless job :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back