The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tara 13 Months Old

petrezselyem

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So this is our Tara ( PP Free Tibet by WW09 Ch Panther's Ghost z Uplnku, out of CH Lightfall's Will-O-Wisp) at 13 months of age in the kitchen (sniffing around for some food to steal....)

tara_13_2.jpg

and also can't resist sharing this one here:

my husband and our 2 b&w Whippetgirls :wub:

szeretteim.jpg

She is beautiful.

You know that I'm angry that her black litter brother can not be stud dog.

Beautiful :wub: and i just love the second picture too!!

Judi

She is beautiful.You know that I'm angry that her black litter brother can not be stud dog.
Yes I know, and I am really very sorry for that :( , but this because of our very strict puppy policy...I feel responsible for all the future breeding with "our bloodline", and if I am selling a dog to a pet home (never shown), I don't want it to stud, even it was good enough...and nobody wanted a black male for showing from that litter, and I also didn't want to keep another black male just because he's nice....

....it is better for the dog and better for everyone..especially for me because I don't need to worry about the unwanted/unplanned/etc progeny. So the black boy is neutered, just like the fawn and white boy and the fawn girl is spayed; all went to very loving 100% pet homes. That's life :)

Maybe there are some who disagree, but I really don't want to buy back or rescue our "Whippet grandchildren". Breeding is responsibility.

She's looking super. You must be thrilled with how she has come on.

She is beautiful.You know that I'm angry that her black litter brother can not be stud dog.
Yes I know, and I am really very sorry for that :( , but this because of our very strict puppy policy...I feel responsible for all the future breeding with "our bloodline", and if I am selling a dog to a pet home (never shown), I don't want it to stud, even it was good enough...and nobody wanted a black male for showing from that litter, and I also didn't want to keep another black male just because he's nice....

....it is better for the dog and better for everyone..especially for me because I don't need to worry about the unwanted/unplanned/etc progeny. So the black boy is neutered, just like the fawn and white boy and the fawn girl is spayed; all went to very loving 100% pet homes. That's life :)

Maybe there are some who disagree, but I really don't want to buy back or rescue our "Whippet grandchildren". Breeding is responsibility.
I 100% agree with your philosophy. Excellent :thumbsup:

Yes I know, and I am really very sorry for that :(
I think this pedigree could be quite interesting to many breeders....
I agree :thumbsup: That's why I have a female from that litter :D I knew I cannot count with the males in breeding later, and anyway, Ariel stole my heart :b

btw, Tara is so beautiful! hope to see her alive soon!

here is a freestack picture of her littersister, PP Dive In Your Life, my sweetheart :wub:

20100214%20155.jpg

it was a rare moment, because she is usually holding some toys in her mouth :lol:

So this is our Tara ( PP Free Tibet by WW09 Ch Panther's Ghost z Uplnku, out of CH Lightfall's Will-O-Wisp) at 13 months of age in the kitchen (sniffing around for some food to steal....)
tara_13_2.jpg

and also can't resist sharing this one here:

my husband and our 2 b&w Whippetgirls :wub:

szeretteim.jpg
YOUR BITCH LOOKS LOVELY AND VERY SHAPELY. BEST OF LUCK WITH HER.

Very nice girl and the brindle too.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back