The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tara

petrezselyem

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Please allow me to introduce P.P. Free Tibet, aka Tara, who is our pick from the Punta X Willow litter born 07. 02. 2009.

Ten weeks old:

tara10weeks.jpg

With mother Willow:

tara_willow2.jpg

Today in the garden (16 weeks)

tara2.jpg

With her ltter sister, the lovely brindle Dana

tara_dana_play2.jpg

laci_dana_tara.jpg

Pedigree:

http://thewhippetarchives.net/details.php?...3110&gens=5

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, she is absolutely beautiful, you must be thrilled with her.

I look forward to more photos as she grows up. Best of luck with her :)

Now she is what I'm looking for!!! and with her name and me having a Tibetan Spaniel...its meant to be...send her over please :D

:cheers: Absolutely stunning! :cheers: The whole litter is beautiful; must have been hard to choose. :thumbsup: :cheers: :)

She is gorgeous, I like her sister too. :wub:

Very nice :wub: :wub: All the best with her :thumbsup:

What a gorgeous puppy! It is so lovely to see the full, illustrated pedigree now that the Archives are back. What a lovely international pedigree it is too!

Good luck in the future with her.

she is very beautiful good luck with her :wub: :wub: :wub: are you keeping Dana too, she is wonderful too :wub: :wub:

Tara at 16 weeks

Tara_002.jpg

Tara is the only one to stay with us, we would like to go on with blacks, but we are really very pleased with the whole litter. :)

wow!! she is so beautiful good luck with her :wub: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back