The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Teddy and Rosie go for a walk

Teddy560

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bittersweet day today... been for some lovely strolls with Teddy, my 4 month old pup, and Rosie my Mum's 13 year old sheltie whilst my Mum's been visiting. This is the first time I've really noticed how old Rosie has become... she is happy and content but she has arthritis so can't walk very far now. She was always so energetic and playful and we used to walk for miles. Teddy really wanted to play but she just can't now. I'm trying to just enjoy Rosie whilst she's with us but it is so hard to see her get old (inevitable I know.) Still we had a lovely amble down the coastal path this evening.
20180421_193045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosie looks beautiful :oops: so sad when they get older and not as spritely as they used to be , you’d never know she was 13 just looking at her, love Teddy too !

Rosie looks very good for her age I would never have guessed from that photo she was 13.

It is sad to see them slowing down, knowing that their time is limited but they dont have that worry so all we can do is make every day they have left a good one.

Rosie looks very good for her age I would never have guessed from that photo she was 13.

It is sad to see them slowing down, knowing that their time is limited but they dont have that worry so all we can do is make every day they have left a good one.

That's a good way of looking at it :) I suppose they aren't aware. She looks amazing from the perspective of the photo. Close up her muzzle is greying and her eyes just look really old, don't know how to explain it. She is so completely beautiful and putting up with a lot from that cheeky pup. Teddy is going through an ugly suckling gangly stage. And has massive feet.

This is Benny ...I should say was.. Here he is enjoying his walk in the woods loving life and generally having a great time. Less than three weeks after this photo he died of organ failure and old age he was 15 years old.. He enjoyed life until the end and thats whats wonderful about dogs they just live life and enjoy each day as it comes..

We can learn a lot from dogs...

13227851_576726152506682_18177969866429189_o.jpg

Lovely dog's :)
And just like everyone else is saying its hard watching them slow down, it just comes to quickly x but they just keep plodding on with no cares :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back