The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Terraquinn X Ellie

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I realy must commend you on the rearing of these pup's.What an exelent litter,and mum look's like she's never even had em.Absolutely shining. ...Billy...

:) I must agree with you billy we own grace :huggles: Sadie who bred them handed us a chubby well ajusted puppy who is a plesure to own :) the whole litter were stunning it was very hard to pick (w00t) but i think we made the right choice for us looking forward to a fun time racing her

I have just found you on this forum. This is the "Basingstoke" pup from Terraquinn x Ellie's litter. She is called Dora and we think she is fantastic. We are at the moment thinking about breeding from her. I have tried to upload some photo's but not sure if I've done it right?? :b

Image020.jpg

Image360.jpg

Ooo sorry about the rubbish quality of that 2nd pic. Will do better next time :b

:wub: :wub:

hello i have Grace, one of Dora's sisters :wub:

im in Reading ;)

Hi Kempy lovely to see the pictures of Dora, I haven’t seen any since she went to your home.

Its lovely to see her after so long :wub:

Here is a couple of photos of her Dad you might like to see

WCRChTerraquinn.jpg

champs4th2007-1.jpg

:wub: :wub: hello i have Grace, one of Dora's sisters :wub:

im in Reading ;)
Hi, We are in Bramley,just a few miles from Reading! Will post some more pics soon. Hope you enjoy Grace as much as we do Dora, my daughter has such an amazing bond with her is quite scary! Dora has just come into season today and we are thinking of mating her this time round. Will keep you posted. I'd love to hear about Grace sometime :)

Ooo sorry about the rubbish quality of that 2nd pic. Will do better next time :b

shes lovely my mum owns ellie your bitches mum - shes beautifull can see her mum in her

my mum will be pleased to see her pictures on here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :wub: your whippys are chubby (w00t)

having all racers i always giggle when i see chubby whippets

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back