The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thank you to the independant

Markamys

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry no results from me. Just wanted to say thank you to the Indi for an enjoyable day's racing. Well done to all the winners and finalists, there was some great racing throughout the day.

Got to admit we were panicking when we saw our heat, and were extremely happy to get through. In a weird way it was quite humbling to hear people say it was the race of the day and should of been the final and to see nearly everyone get up to watch made us proud that our Bentley was involved.

We were especailly impressed with the firework display from the lure machine :sorcerer: and even more impressed with the speed of firemansam coming to the rescue :lol: .

Oh yeah and thank you to all those that appreciated the size of my "arse" esp Barbara, i think it was mine or it could have been our Freddie's :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you enjoyed the day Dave. Many thanks to Ray for continuously watering the track to give our dogs a perfect running surface and all the helpers who made for a great open, with main racing over 180 yards and veterans over 150 yards. Here's some unofficial results (I apologize in advance for any mistakes):

Main 14-19lb:

Heats: RCh Isn't She Lovely, RCh Diamond Star

Final: 1st RCh Isn't She Lovely, 2nd Goldust Woman, 3rd RCh Diamond Star, 4th Bee On Say

Cons: Typhoon Bill

Main 20-23lb:

Heats: RCh Sapphire Queens Topaz, Blue Diamond, Lilo Lil, Small Change

Semis: RCh Sapphire Queens Topaz, Blue Diamond

Final: 1st Blue Diamond, 2nd RCh Sapphire Queens Topaz, 3rd Kinda Busy, 4th Xplicit

Cons: 1st RCh Grease Lightning, 2nd Kinda Hot, 3rd Zula Go Quick

Main 24-27lb:

Heats: Mortons Fuller Bounce, Hear Cat, Any Other Business, RCh Quiver, Ahoy Ramona, Spellbinder

Quarters: Any Other Business, Fools Gold, RCh Quiver, RCh It's Me

Semis: RCh Quiver, RCh It's Me

Final: 1st RCh Quiver, 2nd Spellbinder, 3rd Hear Cat

Cons: 1st Ryamber Fairy Nutt, 2nd Means Business, 3rd Blue Dynamite Girl

Last edited by a moderator:
Main 28-32lb:

Heats: Markamy's Marley, Xchange, Spikes Midnight Run, RCh Chermayeff

Semis: RCh Markamy's Black Bentley, RCh Chermayeff

Final: 1st RCh Chermayeff, 2nd RCh Markamy's Black Bentley, 3rd Xchange

Cons: Strongbow

Veteran 14-20lb:

Heats: VCh Morton's Double Take, VCh Meis Van Der Rohe,

Final: 1st VCh Baby Love, 2nd VCh Morton's Double Take, 3rd VCh Meis Van Der Rohe, 4th Typhoon Tilly

Cons: 1st Millipede, 2nd Shropshire Lass

Veteran 21-25lb:

Heats: VCh Geisha Girl, VCh White Stiletto, VCh Devils Double

Semis: VCh Devils Double, VCh White Stiletto

Final: 1st VCh Devils Double, 2nd VCh White Stiletto, 3rd Ypres, 4th VCh Geisha Girl

Cons: 1st Bee United, 2nd The Menin Gate, 3rd Elegant Belle

Veteran 26-32lb:

Heats: VCh Enchanter, Talk of the Town

Final: 1st VCh Blue & White Dynamite, 2nd VCh Enchanter, 3rd Talk of the Town, 4th Kanger Ruby

Cons: 1st All That Jazz, 2nd Squashbug

It really isn't Fairy Nutt it's Fair 'y' nuff or summat like that. I just had to ask 'cause I was wondering why Morrisey would sing about Fairy Nutts. Seems a bit too frivolous for him.

It really isn't Fairy Nutt it's Fair 'y' nuff or summat like that. I just had to ask 'cause I was wondering why Morrisey would sing about Fairy Nutts. Seems a bit too frivolous for him.
Isnt it furry nutts?

At least the name is creating a bit of interest lol I found it funny that it was down as'nutts' It should be

be Fairy Nuff and yes Andy trust a man to think of 'furry nutts'!! Had a good day anyway, and thanks to all at the Indi

and well done all the runners and winners

Really enjoyed the day well done to all the winners and to those who took part the track looked great,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back