The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thank You

hutch

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Iwould like to thank every one in the whippet world for there kind thoughts & cards which i have recieved since my darling Joyce died sundenly, she had so been looking forward to getting back to travelling to opens this year & allthough it will be hard i intend to go to the tracks we planed to, also i have her pup to train,

another hard thing will be the devon opens as she used to do all the organisation but she would not want us to cancel it so we shall strugell on

Joyce will be burried today the service will be held in the church where we where married 43 years ago.

once again thank you all it a help to know she & i have so many friends

REST IN PEACE JOYCE

Sorry we could not come to the funeral Vern but are thoughts are with you.

My eldest son Raymond died last week and its his funeral tomorrow.

Geoff & Hazel

Our thoughts are with you Vern at this very sad time, this world will be a lesser place without Joyce

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back