The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thank you

John Wood

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Right I’ll try again as I pressed the wrong button and don’t know how to delete my other post .

I would just like to thank everyone that has commented on my posts over the last few months as I’ve found it very tough being our first dog I’ve had guilt not really knowing what I’m doing and constant worrying about our little man , but this forum has been a god send. I’m pleased to say after a very up and down 8 months I’ve finally settled down and am really enjoying him and he seems a very content and calm dog (even for a cocker )
for some reason it won’t tag you but a special thank you must go to
Excuseme , JoanneF , JudyN and hemlock I believe has pretty much commented on every post so thank you very very much for helping me get through it .

You are very welcome - it's great to hear some of our suggestions have helped.

It's been so good to be able to guide someone through the delights (!) of puppyhood, and thank YOU for the thanks. Do come back any time, especially as adolescence is on the horizon. It's always easier to have a helping hand here and there, and we are happy to assist.

It's been so good to be able to guide someone through the delights (!) of puppyhood, and thank YOU for the thanks. Do come back any time, especially as adolescence is on the horizon. It's always easier to have a helping hand here and there, and we are happy to assist.

I’m sure there are going to be testing days to come and I’ll be back asking for help . But I feel much more relaxed about him in my life which is where everyone on here has helped so much . It’s time to really enjoy him .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back