The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thankyou Andover From Scruples

boothros

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks to everyone at Andover for arranging such a lovely charity Open in aid of Scruples and for your kind hospitality. Great to put some names to faces and to recognize some old faces from when I used to visit Middle Wallop years ago.

Sorry I couldnt stay till the end but I had to get back for the rest of the pack and a good job I did as I took the wrong turning out of Weyhill and ended up near London (I live in Portsmouth.) Never mind, a lovely day for a drive! Dusted off the old camera so hopefully may have a few shots I can post over the next day or two, though I expect they will look a bit shabby if Lloyd was there taking photos! Below is one taken on the compact of Gills fabulous cake. Ace was exhausted when we got back (serves him right for sunworshipping all day) but he was MOST interested in the lure so hopefully, we will visit you for a club meet and maybe give him a trial or two if thats ok. Thanks again everyone and many congratulations to all the winners from all at Scruples.

IMG_2021.jpg

Just adding my thanks as well!! :thumbsup:

What a wonderful location and set up Andover club has. It was amazing to meet so many lovely people and that cake that Gill made brings it all into perspective - thank you so much everyone for all the support.

And special thanks to Lesley Shearing and June Joniqk who worked tirelessly in the run up to this event to gain sponsorship and make it happen for Scruples :)

Thanks to everyone at Andover for arranging such a lovely charity Open in aid of Scruples and for your kind hospitality. Great to put some names to faces and to recognize some old faces from when I used to visit Middle Wallop years ago.Sorry I couldnt stay till the end but I had to get back for the rest of the pack and a good job I did as I took the wrong turning out of Weyhill and ended up near London (I live in Portsmouth.) Never mind, a lovely day for a drive! Dusted off the old camera so hopefully may have a few shots I can post over the next day or two, though I expect they will look a bit shabby if Lloyd was there taking photos! Below is one taken on the compact of Gills fabulous cake. Ace was exhausted when we got back (serves him right for sunworshipping all day) but he was MOST interested in the lure so hopefully, we will visit you for a club meet and maybe give him a trial or two if thats ok. Thanks again everyone and many congratulations to all the winners from all at Scruples.

IMG_2021.jpg
Lovely to meet you at last Boo and Jane. Gilly!!! You excelled yourself with that beautiful cake. Whoever won it is a very lucky person indeed. Having tasted Gillys cake before, and buying my Xmas cake from her this year, I can vouch for her cakes being the best ever (eat your heart out Mr Kipling!).

Looking forward to hearing the total raised for Scruples, Lesley and Mark have put so much into it this year, and I hope it makes them feel good knowing their efforts will help the many whippets coming through Scuples at the moment. Well done all xxx

just to let you know, I happened to be camped next to the winners of the cake :- ( Rob and Naomi ) and was lucky enough to be offered a slice earlier.............its as tasty as it is lovely :thumbsup: , rich chocy sponge inside :))

just to let you know, I happened to be camped next to the winners of the cake :- ( Rob and Naomi ) and was lucky enough to be offered a slice earlier.............its as tasty as it is lovely :thumbsup: , rich chocy sponge inside :))
Ooooooh, rub it in why don't you!!!! Enjoy x

been trying to put a post on all evening but that naughty jack has been tearing around the caravan! thank you so much gill for the wonderful cake... it was so beautifully decorated that i really didnt want to cut into it... but my taste buds got the better of me after lesley told me how lovely your cakes are! and i have to say it is absolutely scrummy! we are going to try and make it last but it is just too good to leave too long!! so thanks again gill xx.

So thrilled for you all that it went well and ended up making loads of money for the whippets. Jane, our dogs are in retirement now, so Lloyd isn't photographing now, there are loads of brilliant photographers keeping up the good work though I see. I hope that the funds raised go a long way to helping a brilliant cause, and well done to every-one who helped and especially to Les and Mark for all their efforts. I am so jealous we missed the z factor! I hope we can perhaps one day give a

SCRUPLES rescue whippet a good home, it would mean alot.

Xx

Thanks lesley and mark and all for a great day, and thank you for the lovely remarks about my cake. so glad you enjoyed it naomi, and glad sharon approved! Lovely photo!made me feel quite embarrassed but very chuffed.xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back