The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The 3 Lurchertears

lurcher-lass

2 Of A Kind
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well havnt got my internet at the moment so im at my sisters house using her internet (yes iv a very nice sister lol), so i thought id let you see some updated pics of the lads and ladyette.

Isnt she just the perfect llittle lady o:)

DSC01522.jpg

DSC01518.jpg

and a trip to the beach

HPIM1573.jpg

HPIM1570.jpg

wet dogs

HPIM1606.jpg

HPIM1591.jpg

Hope you like the pics.

Most beautiful, keep them coming, mine love the beach as well, plenty of running space and they still manage to run right into the back of your legs, lol, God bless

lovely pics courtney OMG hasn't fizz grown they all look really good

:wub: :wub: :wub: lukin gud lukin gud...omg cnt blieve thats the sme fizz.. lol...she has grown up so much n is absolutely gorge.....gud wrk :thumbsup:

aww there all gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Dogs all lookin good Courtney.Fizz is coming on a treat,and is still the double of her,(might i add)terrible twin.Bet you ,only for the dangly bits,and 2 extra white toes on her back right,you couldn't tell the difference.To think that they weighed less than 1/2 the weight of their siblings at birth,and now Tico,her mirror image,is the best made dog of the 3 dog pups that are left.Will put on some pix of her 2 whittle sisters tomorrow,if i can get round to uploading them.Have a load to get sorted from todays free galloping,that i took with the new 40D camera.Thought this 6n1/2 frames per minute thingy was great.But if you see how many bloomin shots that i have to delete.Hundreds of the things.Anyway,keep m coming girl,and goodluck wey m. ...Billy... Tell youre folk's i was askin after m

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments everyone, Ill get some more pics up of them soon, Fizz is coming on grand.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back