blk- sammy boy 31 1

sup scratch- dennis the menace

sup vets- troubelle

sup pup- maizee mui

sup yearling- wombelle

sup bitch - peggy sue

sup dog - goldrun

sup overall- peggy sue

THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED TODAYS OPEN AND THANKS 4 THE OFFERS OF HELP. EVERYTHING RAN SMOOTHLY NO RE RUNS OR ANYTHING. TRACK IN GREAT CONDITION ( due to peter cutting it with the hand lawnmower) LOVELY WEATHER TODAY TOO NICE AND SUNNY WITH A SLIGHT BREEZE PERFECT WHIPPET RACING WEATHER. JUST A SHAME THERE WASNT MORE DOGS, STILL NOT A BAD TURN OUT 47 DOGS. THANKS TO THOSE THAT DID TRAVEL IE THE BOYDS, TONY AND YVONNE, TOMMY CARR ETC ETC. HOPE TO C U ALL @ THE NEXT ONE 1ST JULY. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
WELLDONE , 40ld scr BUD, NO LIMIT DENISE THE MENACE AND OVERALL WINNER PEGGY SUE also well done to all the weight class winners

Jimmy was going to come up with Tango Carole - I think he must be more hurt than was first thought.

Although I had the date pencilled in for the 1st July sadly Mum has to work as she is doing every weekend in June. Paws crossed for the 15th July though as we are determined to visit at least one other new track this year to go alongside our visit to Dawdon.

Congratulations to all the winners and the nearly winners. :)

How is Ballajura looking DavidH ? Fingers crossed for him ...

hiya fleesh jimmy was there but without tango yes he is injured jimmy did say what was up but i cant remember hopeless i am lol hope to c u up here fleesh @ least once. track is only half an hour past dawdon etc. ;)

well done every one and esspially peggy sue well done sue and peggy :cheers:

Well done all the winners. Wish I was there I love this track. Not fancy trying a Sunday next year Carole :thumbsup: give us Sat. workers a chance to run at this great track. o:)

A big Well Done to the winners :cheers:

A big thanks to all for making us feel so welcome, a great track with good facilities. Finished off the afternoon with a winner at Brough Park :- " so a worthwhile day out!!!!

well done to the organisers, for a well run open and a great track. and to carol and peter with cracking whizzwho won a fantastic upto 25 lb yearling race all 4 dogs within less than 5 ft :sweating: . and to all the winners . peggy sue on top form, and denise the menace flying. great day out :cheers: :luck:

sharon whincop said:
Well done all the winners. Wish I was there I love this track. Not fancy trying a Sunday next year Carole :thumbsup:   give us Sat. workers a chance to run at this great track. o:)

we can c wot can b done 4 next year shazza. ;)

Lolcoe said:
A big Well Done to the winners :cheers:
A big thanks to all for making us feel so welcome, a great track with good facilities. Finished off the afternoon with a winner at Brough Park  :- " so a worthwhile day out!!!!

glad u enjoyed yourself hope u will come back. dont think u realised u won £3.00 with mount cashell as he won his heat ( well techinically a solo lol) but today it was 100% payout so u got your money back. if u go to stockton next week il give u it there if not il have to keep it till i c u again. well done on winning @ brough park. wots the greyhounds name? we will look out 4 it.

DavidH said:
well done to the organisers, for a well run open and a great track. and to carol and peter with cracking whizzwho won a fantastic upto 25 lb yearling race all 4 dogs within less than 5 ft  :sweating: . and to all the winners . peggy sue on top form, and denise the menace flying. great day out :cheers:   :luck:
:cheers: thanks david well done with ballajura today too. glad u enjoyed yourself seems like everyone did :D

i have some photos of the winners will put them on soon but bb is on soon and im knackered lol so maybe tommoz. :clown:

Ooh eck!!!! Winnings to boot? I'll be able to afford a caravan for next year yet!!!

Yes we'll be at Stockton next week, im well hooked now (w00t)

Our home reared/schooled greyhound has just graded in at Brough so if anyone fancies a night out this week look out for Glensaul Skippy making her debut :thumbsup: Todays winner was Coyaba Lad 5/1.

Thank you to all the organisers- :thumbsup:

Had a lovely day as usual at Wallsend-

Thanks for the sandwiches/snacks after the presentation and the raffle prize also...Whiskey! :cheers:

Well done to all winners :cheers: and cheers for posting the results Carole :D

Lets hope Dawdon gets well supported tomorrow too :luck:

Steve/Karen

Last edited by a moderator:
had a great day the track looked great as always,

Hellbound ran brill for his return to the track, clocking 1 of his fastest time's, :thumbsup: well done all the winner's

a big well done to Dave and Di, Roddie ran great, :thumbsup: glad we were there to watch him, sure he will win alot more :thumbsup: love Sadie she's beautiful and what a little angel lol :)

big well done to peter for cuting the grass on the track it took him all friday morning & it payed off well done m8 your a credit to wallsend whippet club & its members it was a great days racing :thumbsup: 8) :cheers:

Peter ---- :blink: :* :b ---Fleesh and her mum was hoping next time your down thier way you might be good enough to take your lawn mower with you and cut thier grass for them as its very hard to do with scissors- :huggles: -they said they will clean the shite up for you! lol :clown: :clown: :clown:

steve

well run open nice people as usual but we like that up north lol well done to all the winner and to the loosers for taking part

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back