The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Barking Dog Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done to the winners and losers great track and good company :D

Well done to all the winners :cheers:

Well done to all the winners Peter/Carol for cutting the track,and all the other workers who gave there time up

Pat

I have to say its not often i get as far as the finishing line but i did at this open and it made a lovely change / i noticed that there was a rather smart new lure man --WHAT i hear you asking and not a rerun in sight must have been a gas man!!!! 8) :x :x :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

well done Nick was it your idea or had Pat put your name forward mate!!! :clown:

A/ team now eh? :- " :- " :- " :luck: Thats why you were first into the GRUB EH!!

steve

Last edited by a moderator:
no limit and supreme scratch winner dennis the menace with katie and lesley.. click on pic 2 enlarge

overall supreme winner peggy sue.. click on pic 2 enlarge

40lb winner bud and owner connor... cilck on pic 2 enlarge.

up to 30lb dog winner midnight run with kennelmate and supreme dog winner goldrun with owners jackie and colin... click on pic 2 enlarge.

up to 35lb dog winner ballajura with owner david h ... click on pic 2 enlarge

supreme yearling wombelle with mother supreme veteran troubelle and owner colin... click on pic 2 enlarge.

up to 25lb yearling weight class winner crackin whizz with owner peter... click on pic 2 enlarge.

good open well done all :thumbsup:

i wud like to thank all the workers who made this open a success. peter 4 cutting the track ( its been done by the bloody council 2day! lol) joyce 4 judging and taking the entries with me, erica 4 doing the weigh in and the judging, jeff for doing the traps all day and selling domino cards, nick 4 doing the lure all day. the 2 lure lads joshua and daniel ( i think hes called) who did a great job on a hot day, and pat 4 donating a bag of red mills 4 one of our domino cards. thankyou 2 u all sorry if i have 4gotten anyone. a canny little team lol ;)

its nice to see bob & sharon at wallsend tonight :thumbsup:and its good to see all the pups doing well :luck:lovely night :cheers:

bob.JPG

It was a lovely night this club is really friendly. Give me plenty run ups with my bitch, but she still pulling :rant: up so we have deciede to give her to a pet home. :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back