The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Boyd Family

John

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We would just like to say well done to the Boyd family on getting 1st and 2nd in the top ten with Meg and Whitey. A lot of hard work and traveling make this a truley worth while achevment.

John,Susan,Rachel and Gary.

congratulations from me on your top ten success, hard work certainly pays off together with the good material you have there with your lad and lasses. I wish you every success in 2004 and in the meantime have a good rest (all of you) and a very Happy Christmas. By the way I was thrilled to see Violet Rose has won again at Askern. Fluke will have to look out next year.Luv Rockyxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Rocky...... You really are my rock! My family say thank you also for your congratulations.

Have a very happy Christmas too-I'm so very excited about it.

Your forever- Violet Rose-x

Meg said 'dream on rocky', she'll have me for breakfast! :0

well done to you all steve :D must of took a lott of hard work keep it up, all the best for xmas ;) and hope you have another great racing season next year . well done meg and and co :D

Yeah well done Steve, Karen and Harry....you do travel and work hard,

many congrats...

But you must remember, everyone wants to beat Man U, if you know what I mean :) Sadly Spurs didn't quite get there today :(

See ya next year....Paul

well done to Steve, Karen, and Harrey on a great double, when you remember that Fluke is a six month bitch as well. But lets not forget little whitey he has run more races in six months than southern scott has run in his life!. great durability and stamina to burn, well done and good luck for 2004.

Jade and Peter

comgraulations steve and family from john gill at cox lodge

WELL DONE BOYDIES ;) ALSO WELL DONE TO ALL OTHER WINNERS AND THOSE WHO MANAGED TO GET INTO TOP TEN POS :D ITIONS

WELL DONE STEVE KAREN AND HARRY ON A FINE 1ST AND 2ND IN THE TOP TEN JUST REWARDS FOR THE HARD WORK YOU MUST PUT IN KEEPING YOUR TEAM AS FIT,AS WE KNOW IT TAKES ALOT OF HARD WORK TO RACE A TEAM OF DOGS.WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN 2004 AND WE WILL LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDLY OPPOSISITION TRYING TO BEAT EACH OTHER WITH SUCH SPORTSMANSHIP AS 2003.

HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS CHRIS AND ANTS.

A big well done steve, karren and harry with your outstanding bitch and 2nd place too you must be over the moon with both off them. all the best

Daz, Amanda

(hotspot)

Thank you all, yes we are over the moon with our team.

Infact the fairy has been removed from the top of the tree and a photo of Fluke is in her place. :D

Congratulations to everyone else who managed the Top Ten! also scratch and veterans alike.

With the North West only being a very small region in dog representation it makes it all the more special to have Top Dog and Top Bitch.

And as the other Top Ten winners will be aware its not the travelling that points are awarded for- the dogs must win also.

Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year to all.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back