The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Boys Meet The Garden

Cornish

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well we have lived here now for two months and yesterday decided to put up a fence in the front garden for the boys to have a run about while we were out doing bits on the exterior of the house.

We have taken them up to the wood but because the drive way isn't yet finished and no fence was up we couldn't let them run free.

They have the back yard to play in which is big for a yard but the garden is long and they did have a wonderful time running around.

Anyway, here are some photos.... sorry about the state in which the garden is in.... we are waiting for summer to start work on that :-

Sidandbenroppped.jpg

DSCN2468_1121.jpg

DSCN2316_975.jpg

DSCN2317_976.jpg

DSCN2318_977.jpg

DSCN2328_987.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DSCN2439_1095.jpg

DSCN2282_946.jpg

DSCN2290_954.jpg

DSCN2439_1095.jpg

DSCN2440_1096.jpg

Brotherly love

DSCN2434_1091cropped.jpg

DSCN2432_1090bencropped.jpg

Oh and the road was closed for an hour on Saturday because of an accident so we quickly went out and pressure washed and painted the road side of the house

100120091761.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What fun for them, racing about an playing. The house looks good too. Worth all the effort. LOL

aww bless them, they look like the had fun :wub: :wub:

The boy's are having a right good time :wub:

What a lovely house.

oh wow didnt they enjoy it,they must be two of the luckiest dogs having a garden like that :thumbsup:

the house is looking fab rach well do to all of you for the work youve done already :thumbsup:

Lovely photos, I especially like the jumping shot! Lovely boys :thumbsup: Nice house too!

Gaynor

Looks like it's all coming on a treat Rach. Have you updated your website, and if you have could you post or PM me a link, so I an catch up please? :thumbsup:

Lovely house Rachel.well done to,hard work i know,but its worth it.The boys seems very happy :wub: :wub:

Have PM'd you June :)

Yes the house is coming along, slowly but it is getting there.... we try to do what we can outside when the weathe ris good and then inside at night and when it is not so clement outside :p

The boys are very settled and love their new home :wub:

Great photos of your gorgeous boys in the garden. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I really love your house too. :wub: :wub:

Aw Rach, lovely to see the boys, lovely as ever, I think Ben just gets more handsome by the day :wub:

They look as if they approve of the garden, house looks great :thumbsup:

looked like the enjoyed them selves ,your house is looking lovey

Love that first picture of them both...how nice is that... :wub:

your house hasnt half come along...its looking great... :thumbsup:

looks like they had a ball rach......the house is coming on a treat.......i would love to do what your doing but i dont have the paitence ;)

Great garden for them, lloks like they had fun (w00t) Love the picture of them stood together and it looks like they are kissing, ahhhhhhhhhhh :wub:

Ah, they're loving that, Rach :thumbsup:

Well done getting that roadside wall done ......... it's a pain when you get the road

dirt sticking to the side of the house :angry:

WOOO THEY'RE EXCITED ! LOVE THE KISSEY PICTURE NEAR THE END.

YOUR HOUSE LOOKS REALLY PRETTY.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back