The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Citycroft Pups

jok

Jo - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I keep getting nagged for more pictures of our beautiful litter, so here we go.

Firstly the girls

Orla :wub: , who is the only one who hasn't got any stripes a the moment

orla6days.jpg

Saffy :wub:

saffy6days.jpg

Dora :wub:

dora6days.jpg

The lads....

Diego :wub:

diego6days.jpg

Cookie :wub:

cookie6days.jpg

Zorro :wub: - who i think is going to look a lot like his Auntie Ruby

zorro6days.jpg

AWWW! beautiful are you keeping one jo :wub: :wub: :wub:

And a few special pictures of Conor with the pups. He is such a lovely boy and is really enjoying having the pups. Holly is very happy for him to be handling the babies, which i think is testament to what a good relationship Conor has with our dogs. :huggles:

With two of the pups he named, Diego and Dora :huggles:

conorpups6days4.jpg

and with Orla and Zorro :huggles:

conorpups6days2.jpg

can i have orla plleeaassee :lol: :huggles: :huggles:

Orla's my favourite - but they all look wonderfully healthy with lovely markings

affieluver said:
AWWW! beautiful are you keeping one jo :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

We are planning on keeping a dog. I do have a favourite already, but i am remaining objective. Of course myself and Rach have to agree on our 'keeper' too! ;)

The litter theme is Mr Men and Little Miss, as decided by Conor. Names will be as follows;

Citycroft Mr Cool

Citycroft Mr Perfect

Citycroft Mr Daydream

Citycroft Little Miss Magic

Citycroft Little Miss Lucky

Citycroft Little Miss Star

jok said:
affieluver said:
AWWW! beautiful are you keeping one jo :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

We are planning on keeping a dog. I do have a favourite already, but i am remaining objective. Of course myself and Rach have to agree on our 'keeper' too! ;)

The litter theme is Mr Men and Little Miss, as decided by Conor. Names will be as follows;

Citycroft Mr Cool

Citycroft Mr Perfect

Citycroft Mr Daydream

Citycroft Little Miss Magic

Citycroft Little Miss Lucky

Citycroft Little Miss Star

fab names i lkie them and i bet you will be keeping zorro as him and ruby would look great together :- " :lol:eek:f course you could also keep orla and let her come and live with me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are looking scrummy. I think my Zak is going to be the same colour as Cookie. My favourite girl is Dora, you could say I "A Dora" :lol:

Edited to add that Berry is very upset that you didn't use Mr Bounce after her. :( :p

Last edited by a moderator:
They're looking wonderful :thumbsup:

My fave is still Zorro - because of his colouring :wub: :D

youve got a beautiful litter jo :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

They really are little beauties, not that I am at all biased!! :- "

I can't choose a fave as it would be like choosing between your children. Fatty Saffy is a bit scrummy though and Diego reminds me of his Uncle Logan :huggles:

Arrrrrrrrrrr lovely pics jo :wub: love the one's with conor. my two allso loved haveing puppies around untill thay got to about 6 weeks :- " :lol:

what beautiful babies, they really are gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: - the pictures of Conor are lovely :huggles: and he has chosen some brilliant names :thumbsup: -

i love Dora and Mr Cookie but they are all very special

Rachel is going to be a nightmare when it comes to choosing - she doesn't like to have a favourite.

I secretly ordered a solid red brindle with white trim dog, not thinking that i'd actually get one. ;)

Juley said:
They are looking scrummy. I think my Zak is going to be the same colour as Cookie.  My favourite girl is Dora, you could say I "A Dora"  :lol:
Edited to add that Berry is very upset that you didn't use Mr Bounce after her:(   :p

Noooooo Mr Bounce thank you very much Berry! :lol:

We will be having C. Mr Cool and C. Little Miss Magic is also going to be shown. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back