The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Diy Trophy & The Pot Luck Trophy

Judy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Racing was in 2 weight groups over 3 rounds for points. 150 Yards @ 1/2 yrd per lb.

The DIY Trophy for lightweights

Round one winners: Just Like Cassie, Gambler Girl

Round two winners: Conway Flyer , Just Like The Devil

Round three winners: Conway Flyer, Gambler Girl

Final Results

1= Jason Cooper's Gambler Girl (The Real McCoy x Macarthur Magic)

1= Dave & Lynne Thomas's Conway Flyer (Xcess x WCRCh Flybynite)

3. Just Like Cassie

4. Just Like The Devil

5. Whiphaven Moondust

6. Conway Gem (withdrawn after first round)

The Pot Luck Trophy for Heavyweights

Round one winners: Conway Celt, Sonny Jim

Round two winners: Conway Celt, Duncton Crusader

Round three winners: Conway Celt, Duncton Crusader

Final Results

1. Dave & Lynne Thomas's Conway Celt (WCRCh Celtic Flite x Conway Lady)

2. Duncton Crusader

3. Sonny Jim

4. Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

5. Just Like Jimmy

6. Agile Reflection

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Dave & Lynne Thomas's Conway Celt (WCRCh Celtic Flite x Conway Lady)2. Duncton Crusader

3. Just Like Jimmy

5. Just Like Jimmy

6. Agile Reflection

Hi Judy,

You have been typing too quickly - should be Sonny Jim in third place in the H/W.

Was another enjoyable days racing and the sun came out when our ray of sunshine Steve joined us and brightened up our day.

Some good close racing and a few shock heat wins (well a shock to this owner anyway :D ). Well done to Penny, Abbey and little Gambler Girl. :cheers:

Darcia said:
1. Dave & Lynne Thomas's Conway Celt (WCRCh Celtic Flite x Conway Lady)2. Duncton Crusader

3. Just Like Jimmy

5. Just Like Jimmy

6. Agile Reflection

Hi Judy,

You have been typing too quickly - should be Sonny Jim in third place in the H/W.

Was another enjoyable days racing and the sun came out when our ray of sunshine Steve joined us and brightened up our day.

Some good close racing and a few shock heat wins (well a shock to this owner anyway :D ). Well done to Penny, Abbey and little Gambler Girl. :cheers:

duncton crusader ran very well yesterday . well done :thumbsup:

Thanks John/Elaine, we were really pleased with him and thanks again for allowing Fletch to trial up with Squizzle :cheers: Much appreciated.

Darcia said:
Hi Judy,
:oops: - I've made it all better now :D

hi just wondering is the welsh whippet race club still goin

No - they stopped racing a while ago.

Judy when I last talked to Terry (last month) he said there was a small group keeping the racing going and that they had descussed getting re affiliated?.

hi Mark,Trying to get hold of some whippet coursing footage,can you help

Oh right. I thought they had sold you their traps though :unsure:

He sold us 1 set of 6 traps (that have proved a realy good buy) but the way it sounded they had 2 sets.

but he definatly said there was a group still running down there and that they had descussed re affiliation.

I hope so I have heard off alot of people it was a good club with a good open each year :(

springfield said:
I hope so I have heard off alot of people it was a good club with a good open each year :(

their open was brill. i just dont think they have the membership now. we had some great fun at club there.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back