The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Dogs

fra

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hope these pictures are the right size

WHISTLER13.jpg

Whistler

Picture060.jpg

ElliMay & Whistler

Picture075.jpg

DeerPark - 2003 - 2007 Racing Winner

Picture061.jpg

Solo

Picture057.jpg

Picture022.jpg

This is My Trophie (My wee daughter)

Picture017.jpg

This ones for BILLY HARPUR if you want Aaliyah will gie you a few tips! LOL

Picture053.jpg

THE NEW PUP LOL

Ref the one,this is my trophie(my wee daughter).You can travel all the show's in the whole of the UK ,Frankie and Nicola,but i bet you'll never get a trophie to even match a hair on her head.More precious than all the Pearl's in the sea's,or the diamond's in the whole wide world mate.She's gorgeous,Nicola and Frankie. Dog's are not bad either,nice pix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics Frankie, love the new pup...hope it stays under 23" :blink:

great pix frankie ..both dogs always look good together...have to admit tho ive never seen a dog with such a strong back as the last one :lol:

i see you took the rod outve aliyahs hands so you can say you caught it.....well thats a dirty trick mate !! :eek: :rant: :lol:

j :thumbsup: hn

stormydog said:
great pix frankie ..both dogs always look good together...have to admit tho ive never seen a dog with such a strong back as the last one  :lol: i see you took the rod outve aliyahs hands so you can say you caught it.....well thats a dirty trick mate !!  :eek:     :rant:       :lol:

j :thumbsup: hn

John,

I caught the fish before that and the child couldnt hold it :p

Those Dogs are really gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Could it be because they are MINE? :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back