The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Double

well done john!! that lad of yours keeps coming up trumps doesnt he!!!! and not forgetting china too!!! well done xx

John, just read the good news , Congratulations and Well done. Just like Tina Turners song " Simply the Best ". See you down there tomorrow.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

Well done John on the double, didn't they do well. See you at Chatsworth.

Sonia

Well done Stormy ! The pointies did you proud again !! :thumbsup:

Well done john there both fantastic love them to bits. :wub: :wub:

you will be pleased Pagan won the open 100 yard dash at 5.00 secs just like Unc Colt he is (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) still has his scooby legs as :wacko: well

congratulations on both your wins, they both have done you proud :thumbsup:

I dont mean to appear bumping this up :b But its time i thanked people for commenting on my two pointy-faced people.

Im really thrilled to bits that theyre both ran so running well. I had a great weekend but ill leave it to Billy to post his pictures as they are fabulous. Another new lens but i think hes finally got the right one lol :D

Next stop.......Chatsworth ;)

I dont mean to appear bumping this up :b But its time i thanked people for commenting on my two pointy-faced people.
Im really thrilled to bits that theyre both ran so running well. I had a great weekend but ill leave it to Billy to post his pictures as they are fabulous. Another new lens but i think hes finally got the right one lol :D

Next stop.......Chatsworth ;)
For some reason i can't get any photo's to post for me.But yes they both ran a blinder John.Especialy China.There's an old saying over here,and i think she fits it to a T mate.It goes.She run out o the park.As i was at the end of the line yesterday,and whitnessed the wee whirlwind going over the line,right in front of me.It looked like she was gona run right out the flippin field,as she didn't stop,till she almost went straight threw the fence,50 yards past the line.Will get those pix up later mate.

well done to john china and colt also well done to the rest of the competitors john and maragget on winning the whippet showing with silver eddie and liz winning the racing with cody and the bloke from newtownards that won best in show champion of champions sorry but dont know his name perhaps someone will post his name and the dogs name many thanks to seaums matt and band of helpers for enjoyable weekend of showing and racing {WELL DONE ALL}

well done to john china and colt also well done to the rest of the competitors john and maragget on winning the whippet showing with silver eddie and liz winning the racing with cody and the bloke from newtownards that won best in show champion of champions sorry but dont know his name perhaps someone will post his name and the dogs name many thanks to seaums matt and band of helpers for enjoyable weekend of showing and racing {WELL DONE ALL}

Just about to post some pix Sammy.But here's one of the proud Robert,and Rico.

IMG_0701.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back