The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The girls

That'll stop them running around causing havoc :thumbsup: (they are all really cute ..... :) )

:wub: Legs or no legs, they are absolute cuties. They will cause havoc but lots and lots of fun.

Might have a lady friend for Charlie in the not too distant future. Hope so, cos I really a bitch with his character.

Jan

Oops, should have said I really would like to have a bitch with his character. Never mind it is Sunday.

They're gorgeous Jan! :huggles:

How old are they? Are you bringing them all on for showing? (they all look like pups but you will probably correct me on this).

They're the picture of innocence aren't they? :p

Any more piccies?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh they are gorgeous :p

I :wub: the blue- bit I am biased.

More pictures please-adults and pups-with or without legs will do! :D

Sarah

Cracking trio of pups Jan :thumbsup:

They look a bit like a street gang blocking the way. And where d'ya think your goin'. :pirate:

Just seen 2 of jans pups `for real` , They are STUNNING !! ,lovely happy puppies ,didn`t bat an eyelid when a Bloody Great Dane came for a look ! :D Mind you that was handsome too .Talk about little and large :b

Yep first show today and they were stars. Took it all in their stride. They fell in love with a gorgeous GSD who had a super temperament. Have to confess to only taking them to three ring craft sessions so was a bit apprehensive what they would make of the show.

Nice to see you Jax with your baby. She is a real sweetheart. Nice atomsphere there today, had a good gossip and was home in under 40 minutes, What more can you ask for? :thumbsup: , Jan

Jan, are they sisters to Sheila's Daphne??? She went to her first show on Saturday and came 2nd in her class.

Yep Daphne is their sister. She is the one furthest left on the original picture. They are all lovely girls. Im really pleased with them,Jan

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back