The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Indy - Worcester

BeeJay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a lovely day. :thumbsup: The sun shone and the Indy was it's usual easy going relaxed self.

Thanks to the Indy folks for giving us such a nice day.

Its always a lovely place to run :D .......Just wish my lot were there today as booked :b

These are the results as I have them. Sorry if we've got any of them wrong.

14-19lbs - Main

1st WCRCh Tinkers Moonshadow

2nd Gambler Girl

3rd Lighthouse Mirage

4th Jules Bronze

Cons

1st Lowen Citizen

20-22lbs - Main

1st Terraquinn

2nd Just Like The Devil

3rd Angrove Citizen

4th Squizzle

Cons

1st Xcalibur

2nd Laika Angel

3rd Savernake Special Branch

4th Cool Dude

23-24lbs - Main

1st Sonny Jim

2nd Muppy Puck

3rd Diamond White

4th Half A Trice

Cons

1st Polarks Eclipse

25 - 27lbs - Main

1st Remember Me

2nd Bionic Bunny

3rd WCRCh Black Jack

4th Just Like Jimmy

Cons

1st Beau Brummell

2nd Go With The Flow

3rd Mustang Sally

4th Noah4AgnusDei

28 - 32lbs - Main

1st Breatnach4TheTrinity

2nd Apache Jack Flash

3rd Exmoor Gold

4th Masai Warrior

Cons

1st Deadly Solution

2nd Full Of Beans

Vets - 14-19lbs

1st WCRCh Flyaway

2nd WCRCh Woodleigh Gold

3rd VC Morning Mist

Vets - 20-25lbs - Main

1st Bullet Bunny

2nd WCRCh Deadly Nightshade

3rd Woodynymph

4th Savernake Magpie

Cons

1st Savernake Pied Wagtail

2nd VC Jolly Jack Flash

Vets - 26-32lbs - Main

1st WCRCh VC Boomerang Bunny

2nd WCRCh Patches (He's not down as one but I think that he is?)

3rd Savernake Slipstream

4th Xcite

Cons

1st Willy Wonka

2nd Shifting Sands

Main Supreme Final

1st Sonny Jim

2nd Terraquinn

3rd Breatnach4TheTrinity

(Tinkers Moonshadow and Remember Me didn't run)

Cons Supreme Final

1st Xcalibur

2nd Beau Brummell

3rd Sorry don't know the others. :b

Vet Supreme Final

1st WCRCh Flyaway

2nd Bullet Bunny

3rd WCRCh VC Boomerang Bunny

Vet Cons Final

1st Savernake Pied Wagtail

2nd Willy Wonka

Well done to everyone :cheers: Wish we could have been there :(

Thanks to all who came today, and well done to all the winners :thumbsup: A great days racing, and great weather to top it all! :D

A big thank you to all those who helped in any way, big or small, - it was much appreciated. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all again for our Straight Open on 9th~July. :))

Congrats to ALL of the placed dogs .......Especially my fav Georgie :wub: ;) ..........Great to see Tutti (Masai Warrior) 4th in his main final in his 1st ever open .......I know John and Vicky are well pleased :cheers: .....plus nice to see the up and coming pups :D .......Thanks for the results Barbara :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
Congrats to ALL of the placed dogs .......Especially my fav Georgie  :wub:   ;)   ..........Great to see Tutti (Masai Warrior) 4th in his main final in his 1st ever open  .......I know John and Vicky are well pleased  :cheers:   .....plus nice to see the up and coming pups  :D .......Thanks for the results Barbara  :thumbsup:
Well done to all the finalists especially my Dads young bitch Remember Me,

longdog said:
Strike Whippets said:
Congrats to ALL of the placed dogs .......Especially my fav Georgie  :wub:   ;)   ..........Great to see Tutti (Masai Warrior) 4th in his main final in his 1st ever open  .......I know John and Vicky are well pleased  :cheers:   .....plus nice to see the up and coming pups  :D .......Thanks for the results Barbara  :thumbsup:

Was she Polly ?? ........good looking up and coming pup :D

Strike Whippets said:
longdog said:
Strike Whippets said:

Was she Polly ?? ........good looking up and coming pup :D

Yes Hannah,we've got the litter brother,he should be running at Oxford next week all being well.His racing name is Dee's Double,looks like he's got a lot to live up to!

longdog said:
Yes Hannah,we've got the litter brother,he should be running at Oxford next week all being well.His racing name is Dee's Double,looks like he's got a lot to live up to!
As in Sammy Dee, right? Is he as good looking? :D

Well done all the finalists. :cheers:

Thanks Barbara for such full results :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it was a great day weather brill <allway,s seems to be there> camping super even went to a birthday party saturday night The racing was excellent big well done to all the finalist,s Nev and Kath were over the moon and Just like devil ran a great race to come second :) Well done to Sonny Jim for winning the big one. see you all at Oxford :D

We did have a good day.I was a bit disappointed when Xcalibur got knocked out in the first round, but then he turned up trumps by winning his cons final and the supreme. I was chuffed to bits.Xcite made 4th in his vets final but we came away with the trophy for 2nd by mistake. If anyone who knows the guy with Patches could you let me know and I can give him his trophy. Does anyone know what happened to mine?

LJH said:
We did have a good day.I was a bit disappointed when Xcalibur got knocked out in the first round, but then he turned up trumps by winning his cons final and the supreme. I was chuffed to bits.Xcite made 4th in his vets final but we came away with the trophy for 2nd by mistake. If anyone who knows the guy with Patches could you let me know and I can give him his trophy. Does anyone know what happened to mine?
Lesley, - we realised there was one missing when we came to give out the awards! :oops: Don't bother sending it back, we'll do another one for Roger ('Patches'....he's got yours at present!!) and we'll put a '4th.' insert for yours in the post. :) :)) :)

robandkay said:
Lesley, -  we realised there was one missing when we came to give out the awards! :oops:   Don't bother sending it back, we'll do another one for Roger ('Patches'....he's got yours at present!!) and we'll put a '4th.' insert for yours in the post.  :)   :))   :)

I think you should 'forget' to swap it over Lesley :lol:

we had a great day , enjoyed camping,and we got SUN BURNT thank you all for a lovely DAY :thumbsup:

Well done to everyone. Pleased you made it to the racing this time Beejay :- "

Very pleased to see Masai Warrior do so well on his first go.

Which one of Betty's dogs is half a trice? Is it Sam?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back