The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Last Time In Going To Post My 3 Girls On K9........

AnnSa

The one and Only ....
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This will probably be the last time i will post a picture of my 3 girls on K9 :(

And i've decided to make it one of my all time favourites of them, look at

those faces.......Whippet Perfection :wub:

girlsonsofa.jpg

Oh i better tell you why i've decided not to post the 3 of them again hadn't i !

Its because Whoop, Whoop i'm having an even up and number 4 will be here

soon. I've thought long and hard and last weekend that i was going to go for

it.

Meet Tala........my final beautiful girl.......my family is complete :*

talas.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness you had me really worried there !

I would so miss seeing your three they are so gorgeous !

The new little munchkin is such a cutie and I am soooooooooo jealous !

I want a whippet puppy or two ! ;)

(w00t) oh shes is a darling Ann....i love her colour and markings :wub: :wub: :wub: ....is she from the litter you have been visiting?

your have as many as me soon :-

Ann you old Rat Bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations...she is stunning...lovely A name too... :D

shes gorgeous annie , looking forward to watching her grow into a beautiful young lady :wub:

YES!!!!!!!!!!

She's the black brindle from that gorgeous litter you've been visiting!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist her :D :D :D

Lucky for you that I live too far away to have her myself :lol: :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS - WHAT A WONDERFUL FAMILY YOU NOW HAVE :wub: :wub: :wub:

Opps that should read that last weekend i decided i was going to have her :b

That was a rotten trick! Congratulations on number 4 - she's a little beauty :wub: :wub:

:wub: aww your getting a stripey ,shes gorgouse ann ,watch it though your creeping up slowley ,youl catch up with me soon (w00t)

Congrats on your new addition, shes a beauty

Oooooooh very nice :wub:

I'm DEFINITELY not letting Neil on here as it'll only scare him when he sees what whippets do to folk......one whippie just leads to another.....and a third and a fourth..... :- (w00t)

Ann Im over the moon for you..........Gorgeous gorgeous too.. :wub: :wub: what a lovely family you have now..

Ive just seen someones answer to your post on facebook...and had to come straight over here to see the news... :thumbsup: :-

Its the best news ever :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
ooops mean to add Ann....love the name too...lovely x

:eek: i was soooooooooooo worried then Ann ,thought you were leaving

congratulations what a gorgeous little girl and such a lovely name :wub: :wub:

Anne she's lovely I knew you wouldn't be able to resist those babies you keep posting about.

Now you only need another 24 whippets then you can have one for every letter of the alphabet. You've got K, S, Z AND NOW T just need the rest now :clown: :D

:eek: i was soooooooooooo worried then Ann ,thought you were leaving congratulations what a gorgeous little girl and such a lovely name :wub: :wub:
Na i have to stay here...........nowhere else will have me :lol:

I don't think so Helen.... :lol:

:eek: i was soooooooooooo worried then Ann ,thought you were leaving congratulations what a gorgeous little girl and such a lovely name :wub: :wub:
Na i have to stay here...........nowhere else will have me :lol:

I don't think so Helen.... :lol:

Yeah yeah what do you mean you don't think so after you told us you were definitely not going to have one of these pups do you honestly think we will beleive a word you type again :lol: :p

Lovely name for a lovely girl :wub: :wub: :wub: She is just sooo pretty Ann congratulations :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back