The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Magnificent 7

davethehorse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is the last picture of Kiah's "magnificent 7" all together before little Zana is picked up by Ann today - she hasnt arrived as yet but cant be far off now.

Zana in the centre of the pic below:

IMG_7258.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh look at all there gorgeous faces...she looks like trouble though that Zana...ear in side out...right in the thick of it... :wub: :lol:

Gorgeous picture :thumbsup:

Wonder if you'll be able to get Ann to go home again once she gets there :- " :lol:

jinnyfizz said:
Gorgeous picture :thumbsup:
Wonder if you'll be able to get Ann to go home again once she gets there :- "  :lol:

Well Anne's on her way back to Great Yarmouth with Zana now so in a few hours Sada and Kaya will not know whats hit them LOL...

BTW we have named the little girl we are keeping Ava - she is the one in the bottom left of pic lay down.

davethehorse said:
BTW we have named the little girl we are keeping Ava - she is the one in the bottom left of pic lay down.
Aw Ava is a lovely name, I thought that one was your little girl...good luck with her, she's gorgeous and looks so much better behaved than Zana :lol:

well they are all beautiful..........i would have a hard time choosing :wub:

Ava is a beautiful name :thumbsup:

what a gorgeous pic :wub: and i love the name Ava :wub:

They are all gorgeous :wub: Ava is a beautiful name.

:wub: :wub: :huggles: Awww...must be so strange for them when they all start departing and going their own seperate ways... :unsure: :huggles:

Ava is a lovely name... :huggles: :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: aww bet youl be gutted to see them go ,ther gorguse all of them :huggles:

It was lovely to meet you and thank you for letting

me have Zana.........i think :lol:

It must feel weird now they have started going to

their new homes. But you are keeping little Ava as

well as having the gorgeous Kiah, who is one of the

most gentlest whippets i have met :huggles:

And that little mental Finlay is such a character,

reminds me so much of my mad girls :wub:

What a stunning litter - so identical :wub:

I like the one standing right next to Zana, on the right, with lots of white on his/her nose :huggles:

But I'm sure if they were all in front of me I'd find it IMPOSSIBLE to choose :lol:

Ava is a gorgeous name too - so lovely and feminine :thumbsup:

ive so enjoyed watching this litter grow,they are a truely stunning litter just like their mum :wub:

good luck to all of them in their new homes :luck: :huggles:

ava is also a beauty and love her name,hope the pics keep coming as they grow :thumbsup:

lovely litter goodluck to all the new owners :luck:

ava is a lovely name :wub:

Yes she was Janis, im sure Susan and David said the next

one goes on weds and two on Saturday :)

Janimal said:
Was Zana the first one to leave the litter?
Yes Zana is the first - allowed to leave a little early. Next one goes on Wednesday and then the rest at the weekend :(

Thanks to everyone for kind words about our litter. We will post some more of Ava as she grows.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back